Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Bristol City

Anybody know of any decent places to park?

Bedminster cricket club is your best bet. I think it's £3/£4.

Leave M5 at J19 (Gordano Services) and turn left along A369 towards Bristol. After about 4/5 miles you'll come to a set of traffic lights, left to Clifton Suspension Bridge (toll) but stay right, down the hill and you'll see the entrance to the cricket club on your left. Ashton Gate is about a 5/10 minute walk away. Easy peasy :thumbup:

Just bought mine online,so we haven't yet sold our initial 1500 allocation.

I only have a 20 min drive, and usually park in the Bedminster cricket club car park as recommended by a fellow poster,however I drive by the cricket ground most days and it may still be flooded.I will keep you posted.

there is a multistory carpark near the town center behind the theatre, I believe that is £4/5 all day parking for those getting there early, then its a short taxi to ashton gate for about £4, or walk 20 mins. not sure how much/long you can stay at the cricket club!

Love Ashton Gate.

Tickets ordered, shame it has to be driven because trains are piss poor!

Not ideal. They're alright for me (which is why I've decided to come along to this one) - I got a return for £16.50 from London.

Anyway, just bought tickets for me, Fez and Katy. It's on.

Not ideal. They're alright for me (which is why I've decided to come along to this one) - I got a return for £16.50 from London.

Anyway, just bought tickets for me, Fez and Katy. It's on.

Part timers!

Hope it's not sold out, don't think it will be. Getting my tickets tomorrow! Confident of another 3 points!

Says "no more seats left for this fixture" on lcfcdirect. I only questioned it yesterday because the website is so poor but loks like it is sold out.

Anyone know of a spare going please contact me.

Cheers

Archived