Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Pie & Pint v Boro

Yet again the loyal fans who fork out hunderds and hunderds of pounds get fvcked over, seems legit. Typical LCFC :/

EDIT: Season Ticket holders did get the deal last time when we had booklets, I remember pulling out a voucher and getting a pie and a pint but it was kept on the low.

The club never do anything for the ST holders?

• Reasonable prices (IMO) for every game. Much better than match ticket prices at least.
  • Various other discounts in the club store, coach travel etc.
  • Priority for away games - Those who went to Norwich and Chelsea were able to because they held a ST. The less committed supporters were unable to go.

I have a ST and I feel like I get well looked after by the club. Almost feel sorry for those who have to miss out on this great season we're having because match tickets cost too much. So what if they get a good deal for the occasional game, it's nothing compared to watching every match of a promotion season. Privileged is how I'd describe my position as a ST holder.

The club never do anything for the ST holders?

• Reasonable prices (IMO) for every game. Much better than match ticket prices at least.
  • Various other discounts in the club store, coach travel etc.
  • Priority for away games - Those who went to Norwich and Chelsea were able to because they held a ST. The less committed supporters were unable to go.

I have a ST and I feel like I get well looked after by the club. Almost feel sorry for those who have to miss out on this great season we're having because match tickets cost too much. So what if they get a good deal for the occasional game, it's nothing compared to watching every match of a promotion season. Privileged is how I'd describe my position as a ST holder.

I wouldn't feel sorry for them. Football as a whole is expensive, but the ST are too really. Not every STH has lots of spare money. Some STHs will have as little, or less money than non STHs who say they can't afford a match ticket. In some cases that is down to them having different priorites.

I'm hooked now, and also skint because of it. But I'd rather sell my car than contemplate giving up my ST

Season ticket holders are well looked after. We get priority on away tickets, priority on cup final/ play off tickets, discounts on club merchandise, cheaper tickets for cup games, guaranteed seat for all home matches.

So we don't get this one-off deal? It's not that big an issue. We as STH's get more than enough.

I wouldn't feel sorry for them. Football as a whole is expensive, but the ST are too really. Not every STH has lots of spare money. Some STHs will have as little, or less money than non STHs who say they can't afford a match ticket. In some cases that is down to them having different priorites.

I'm hooked now, and also skint because of it. But I'd rather sell my car than contemplate giving up my ST

Even so, I don't understand all the abuse the club gets for "not looking after the STHs" - You only have to look at the average price of a game to see who's in a better position. I don't really know what more some people want, STs for £200? The prices can only be set so low. This pie & a pint offer basically lowers the price of a match ticket to ST level for one game, is that really so bad?

As a STH I quite like it when the club do these offers. My mates all tend to come out of the woodwork and we have a decent day. We get ripped off for STs anyway, an extra pie and a pint isn't going to offend me.

What I don't like is having to rush home from Birmingham on a Friday because some jobsworth from Sky/the council (delete as appropriate) says we can't play at 3pm on a Saturday.

Wow a whole 10% off and then when you see these offers, such as the brighton game, this game and even huddersfield game we get nothing for free.

Did you go to Chelsea or Norwich? As a STH you get to go to the best fixtures and choose the best seats at these fixtures.

I'm sure there were plenty of non-STHs who would've wanted to have their big day out at Chelsea and were left disappointed when they found out they couldn't go. For me, seeing us win at a top PL club's ground (I know we didn't against Chelsea) would massively overwhelm every insignificant little deal you might get as a non-STH over the years.

Archived