Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
K1FOX

Huddersfield

Priority 3 will be no problem, this will make general sale.

Confetti show again! If we all got in on the act this would be superb in the away end

I've read through the read about the issues lcfc_weasel had yesterday, but don't worry about bringing anything into our ground and throwing it. Wednesday fans got in with smoke bombs, let them off and nobody got kicked out. Our stewards are more than happy to piss off the home fans but the away fans are completely left alone. Feel free to stand for 90 minutes as well, only home fans get lectured and thrown out for doing that.

must be the modern layout that makes it look small.

LCFC have a tremendous away following on the whole, my brothers priority 3 so fingers crossed

Even so he'll only be able to get one.

Why are people looking at trains when it could be an early ko or late, nevermind Friday or Sunday

Just to be absolutely sure I would wait a couple of days until the date and kick off is confirmed, but I'll be absolutely amazed if it's not Saturday at 3pm. There is a possibility of Huddersfield, Leeds and Bradford all being at home on the say day (if Leeds win their replay) but even though the WYP would never allow all 3 to play on the same day, Leeds v Spurs would 99% certainly be on TV so that would just get moved to the Sunday.

He can but cup goals don't count.

Beckford can't play, already been confirmed by HTFC.

£25.95 return on the train from Leicester. Anyone got anything better?

Buy a return from Leicester to Chesterfield (£13.40) and a return from Chesterfield to Huddersfield (£7.80). Comes to £21.20.

For anyone without a railcard it would be £20.30 from Leicester to Chesterfield and £11.80 from Chesterfield to Huddersfield. Comes to £32.10 compared to £39.30 for a Leicester to Huddersfield return.

Why are people looking at trains when it could be an early ko or late, nevermind Friday or Sunday

Very much doubt it.

you sure? usually its two ?

It's been one per STH for a while now.

must be the modern layout that makes it look small.

LCFC have a tremendous away following on the whole, my brothers priority 3 so fingers crossed

You'll easily get one at P3, absolutely easy, you'd generally get one for even Forest.

I've read through the read about the issues lcfc_weasel had yesterday, but don't worry about bringing anything into our ground and throwing it. Wednesday fans got in with smoke bombs, let them off and nobody got kicked out. Our stewards are more than happy to piss off the home fans but the away fans are completely left alone. Feel free to stand for 90 minutes as well, only home fans get lectured and thrown out for doing that.

Your away end stewards were quite bad to be honest.

How much you reckon tickets will be ? We charged tenner for adults against burton and fiver u18 so don't think therll be a problem us consenting to keep it under 15 quid

It was 15 quid for us yesterday at Charlton, should really keep it at that to be honest

How much you reckon tickets will be ? We charged tenner for adults against burton and fiver u18 so don't think therll be a problem us consenting to keep it under 15 quid

There's a FA ruling for FA Cup ticket prices, i don't remember the Fourth Round prices being much higher than the third.

This will almost certainly be a 3.00 KO on a saturday, no reason for it to be otherwise.

Archived