Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Join The Junior Fans' Forum 5-17

OS

juniors-4-3-lc4899-039280-587843_478x359.jpg

LCFC JuniorsImage by: Plumb Images

With 2013 now upon us, it is time for Junior Members to have their voices heard on the future of their Football Club with the return of the Junior Fans’ Forum to King Power Stadium this month.

Whether you are one of Filbert’s Friends, a Junior Fox or a member of the True Blues, we want to have your feedback over the past year, as well as hear your opinions on events, competitions, prizes, games and retail for 2013, to help improve your LCFC.

Successful applicants will also be treated to a behind-the-scenes tour of King Power Stadium.

If you are aged between 5 and 17 and would like to be a part of the first Junior Fans’ Forum of 2013, ask a parent or guardian to email [email protected]including your name and contact information plus details of why you want to get involved and who knows, your ideas could help shape the future of the Club for years to come.

Alternatively you can register your interest in taking part in the Junior Fans' Forum by completing the online form HERE.

Make sure you get your application in before Friday 18 January 2013. We will then contact all successful applicants with the event’s full details.

Click HERE to visit our Juniors section, which includes information on how to become a Junior Member for FREE

I'm 17 and I just feel this would be too much of a children's thing for me - "ask a parent or guardian to email [email protected]" says a lot really.

I consider myself an adult-like fan and just don't see myself as falling into the 5-17 age category even though that is what I am of course. I don't really want to be having a debate with six year olds, great for them I'm sure but not for the people aged 15-17.

Depends on your definition of "If you are aged between 5 and 17" to me that means 6 to 16 but maybe I'm being awkward/pedantic the other forum is for 18-30, 31-50, 51+ So no place for 17 year olds :P

I'm 15 and I can't see myself sitting round a table that's the same height as my knee with some kids,

the only thing that these meetings will contribute towards is a better 'family matchday experience'.

5 year olds giving views on Leicester City...really.

"I think Pearson is a bad manager, we should get the manager of Manchester United"

How is that a lot different to views aired on this board by adults?

5 year olds giving views on Leicester City...really.

"I think Pearson is a bad manager, we should get the manager of Manchester United"

David Nugent is totally the best he scored for England but Messi didn't!!!!!!

I'm 15 and I can't see myself sitting round a table that's the same height as my knee with some kids,

the only thing that these meetings will contribute towards is a better 'family matchday experience'.

I am 14 and feel Excactly the same!

How long until Kingfox starts hammering a load of 6 year olds with his banter?

Why would I sign up to a under 17 forum, where kids can't even spell properly yet.

My banter is good enough for this one, everyone enjoys it on here.

The 5 year olds will probably put 15-17 year olds off joining this, which is a shame because they've got something to offer

I do feel I've got something to offer but I doubt I'll get the chance to offer it. They just won't discuss the things that are important to me at these meetings, it'll be about those Winter Wonderlands, family deals etc. Good for them but it's just not for me.

I'm 32 and I'm not happy about being discriminated against. I should be allowed to join.

Are you aware of the regular Fans' Forum the club has set up? Open to everyone over 18, not sure if there's an upper age limit but at 32 you'll definitely be able to apply. Details are on the OS but you might have to trawl through a few pages of history to find it, the club posted about it a while back.

Archived