Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kiwifox6

New Tactics Needed

Not just Wood though, we have been creating chances for ages but only really had Nuge up front with any plus other supported by Knocky and Dyer.

Now we have Wood and Nuge who work well together and Marshall with Knocky.

Watching them against Huddersfield you could see how dangerous our front line now is.

I think teams will now have to press us rather than sit back so things should get interesting.

Shame we can't buy Keane.

We have been creating chances all season but couldn't rely on just one goalscorer in Nugent to finish them all.

Now Wood's here in the form of his life and he's slotted in perfectly to the team.

Dream situation for him, the club and us as fans. New hero already, we need a good song for him!!

We have been creating chances all season but couldn't rely on just one goalscorer in Nugent to finish them all.

Now Wood's here in the form of his life and he's slotted in perfectly to the team.

Dream situation for him, the club and us as fans. New hero already, we need a good song for him!!

Pretty sure he would love something to do with this one, may be a bit before his time tho haha

Pretty sure he would love something to do with this one, may be a bit before his time tho haha

None more kiwi than this....

'Score yourself some more bliss....

Forget about the last one, get yourself another...'

sounds about right for Wood at this point.

He doesnt' have a song yet?!

Well I'm just going to have to shamelessly promote my effort then (though the tune wasn't my idea)

Someone to score goals

At home or shitholes

We've got Chris Wood

Someone to give all

But not for Millwall

Cos we've got Chris Wood

He'll take us there, joy not despair cos of our number 39,

The terrace shouts for more, as Chris bags number 4.

No need to spend more,

Goals til the end for

Leicester's Chris Wood,

A hat-trick with his head,

Or with his right peg,

Yes he's Chris Wood

It's true,

For you too,

From Anfield to Molineux,

He's gonna put 5 past you,

Cos Chris Wood is a blue.

And I don't think I need to tell you that anything to the une of Sloop John B won't be acceptable.

It's Chris Wood, it's Chris Wood time!

'>http://www.youtube.com/embed/WGOohBytKTU

Flight of the Conchords are classic Kiwis

I didn't need to follow the link to know what tune you're talking about :D I made an ex a Business Time Voucher for her birthday, offering her "two minutes in heaven". I'm not sure why we broke up.

I didn't need to follow the link to know what tune you're talking about :D I made an ex a Business Time Voucher for her birthday, offering her "two minutes in heaven". I'm not sure why we broke up.

Better off without her - no sense of humour! :)

Right, I don't usually write songs so this is probably a bit shit, but what about something like...

He comes from a land right over the horizon,

It's the...land of Gollum.

His goal tally is right over the horizon,

It's...Chrissy Wood, son.

To the tune of the chorus of that first song.

Be gentle!! :)

The one today was

'Chris Wood's too good for you!'

Archived