Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Played for us and them

Was thinking we should do a thread before each fixture listing players that have played for us and our next opposition. Nothing exciting but may throw up a few old memories. Somebody more experienced will have to do it though as I'm far too young to remember many lol.

Just a thought, let the sarcy comments begin! lol

Guest foxestalkisfullofidiots

He's got no hair but we don't care, Stevie Stevie Agnew was caretaker manager for them just before Tony Mowbray took over.

They used to do this in the matchday programme didnt they? 'A Foot In Both Camps'.

Don't know if they still do it, haven't bought a programme in years.

I used to like that. They have a little feature now with a few players I think, but not as much as the 'foot in both camps' article.

A bit off topic, but I did see Nigel Pearson lift the League Cup when we played Sheffield Wednesday after they won it in about 1991-ish.

He was grinning ear to ear and lifted the cup to the away stand as well. We all gave him a nice clap.

Maybe that's why he likes us!

Archived