Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Boro Match Thread

Boro' pressing high and looking to exploit those spaces. Wood and Nuge looking to get in behind their defence and we've been unlucky.

Drinkwater and Konch need a kick up the arse at half-time and that might just do it. It's going to be tight this one!

Boro looking a bit more composed and McDonald is getting a worrying amount of space, though doesn't seem to be doing much with it.

Commentary certainly very skewed in their favour, I can certainly guess which set of fans would have had their hearts in their mouths more often in the first half.

Steele the difference at the moment, we could have had a very flattering 2-0 lead by now.

Pretty even half I thought. Both teams with some decent chances.

I still don't know what's up with Marshall at the mo? Just not getting into the game enough IMO. And I'm a little perplexed he's in over Lloyd.

Thought he was looking quite bright, certainly more decent crosses and efforts than not. Best he's looked for a while I thought.

Pretty even half I thought. Both teams with some decent chances.

I still don't know what's up with Marshall at the mo? Just not getting into the game enough IMO. And I'm a little perplexed he's in over Lloyd.

Lloyd would kill himself on this pitch. Imagine him trying to stop when he's going full pelt!! He'd end up in the canal.

I have to say Boro have looked more comfortbable with long spells of possession. Weve been too hasty with it and this has led to giving it away cheaply.

We're giving these far too much space, defending poorly. We'll be punished if we're not careful. In truth we've looked the most dangerous on the break, unlucky not to be ahead as we've had the best attacks.

Nugent and Wood look sharp but the midfield (especially Marshall) has too often been too slow to get up and support. We aren't making the most of set-pieces as usual, we need to run in from the edge of the box and spread out more.

I fancy us to score but at the other end we look dodgy.

Thought he was looking quite bright, certainly more decent crosses and efforts than not. Best he's looked for a while I thought.

I thought so too(all apart from that ridiculous 40yard free kick).

definitely goals in this one. We've got to keep attacking. Knocky has been great but he does need to look up and make the clever pass more often.

This fvcking bar... christ's sake

Woodwork is off target so don't worry.

Few selfish decisions from some of the players in front of goal tonight. Bit of look and there were chances to be had. Their left back seems to have a lot of space which worries me.

Also, never ceases to amaze me how much Don Goodman hates us. Can't say anything nice. FACT (that the right use of it?)

Archived