Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Boro Match Thread

most of the half they were both on the left at the same time leaving de laet exposed

Though De Laet was also out of position a lot, hence why Nugent was covering him.

We actually look lazy out of possession. We need to be closing them down far quicker, at times we're just letting them run both on and off the ball. I've also seen a few tackles that have been half-hearted at best. The midfield needs to man up big time.

We do look dangerous in the final 3rd though.

Though De Laet was also out of position a lot, hence why Nugent was covering him.

We actually look lazy out of possession. We need to be closing them down far quicker, at times we're just letting them run both on and off the ball. I've also seen a few tackles that have been half-hearted at best. The midfield needs to man up big time.

We do look dangerous in the final 3rd though.

Spot on..

Can't help but feel they're going to nick this. :(

:/ and me, they are keeping the ball but you would expect to when you've got 5 in midfield.

We've looked mainly dangerous on the break, but seem indecisive when going forward! A lot of dithering, which may be down to the conditions.

Also being targeted down the right as knocky isn't tracking back or drifting inside.

lol

I think this pitch is crying out for Dyer. Get the full back 1-1 and he'll skin him tonight.

I'd give it another 15. All the players are visibly getting knackered quicker than usual. Quarter of an hour and Lloyd wont even have to break a sweat.

Archived