Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Golf

10 hours ago, Milo said:

We're not women, should be easy to co-ordinate diaries... :whistle:

How far are people willing to travel? Do we need a Southern chapter and a Midlands chapter?! And how good is everyone??? I've heard rumours of single handicappers... :o

And whens the sun coming back out?

So just need names, mutually agreeable dates, convenient venue and good weather and we're sorted

7 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Midlands and somewhere in Surrey where you're from wouldn't be bad at all, some unreal courses. I used to live in Wimbledon (also home to a couple of pleasant courses) and the choice in Surrey was mesmerising.

I was briefly off 6 when I re-joined Hinckley 3 years ago after a long hiatus from my junior days when I was off around the same. However I crept back up to 7.4 before I had to hang up my membership at the end of 2015 due to the nipper coming along and me permanently being skint. Hoping to join once again next year and will be happy with anything around 9 but I know i'll be put back off 7.4 as they're very stringent.

I'll play anywhere and happy to travel wherever. I live in Bucks so Midlands/Surrey is equidistant for me.

Thursdays or Fridays are best for me and I'm sure we could get a good deal if a few of us were interested or 2fore1 vouchers etc.

I got down to 6 h'cap briefly last year but now play off 7 and creeping my way back up to 8 :)

I'm probably going to be playing a lot less from September as my lad is taking up football at weekends, so it would be a nice final swan song to win the FT Open before semi retiring from golf :scarf:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 23/07/2017 at 17:42, lildave3 said:

I'm on Kucher £5 e/w at 55's. Can't believe it's level for many reasons.

I was on Stenson last year and Rose at the Masters so I know full well how this ends for me. Apologies to the guy above also on Kuch.

On 23/07/2017 at 18:40, lildave3 said:

Gonna look for a second place market next time.

It's happening again, I'm on Justin Thomas. This has turned into a right little drama fest.

On 10/08/2017 at 02:03, Izzy Muzzett said:
On 09/08/2017 at 15:11, Milo said:

We're not women, should be easy to co-ordinate diaries... :whistle:

How far are people willing to travel? Do we need a Southern chapter and a Midlands chapter?! And how good is everyone??? I've heard rumours of single handicappers... :o

And whens the sun coming back out?

So just need names, mutually agreeable dates, convenient venue and good weather and we're sorted

On 09/08/2017 at 18:10, Ric Flair said:

Midlands and somewhere in Surrey where you're from wouldn't be bad at all, some unreal courses. I used to live in Wimbledon (also home to a couple of pleasant courses) and the choice in Surrey was mesmerising.

I was briefly off 6 when I re-joined Hinckley 3 years ago after a long hiatus from my junior days when I was off around the same. However I crept back up to 7.4 before I had to hang up my membership at the end of 2015 due to the nipper coming along and me permanently being skint. Hoping to join once again next year and will be happy with anything around 9 but I know i'll be put back off 7.4 as they're very stringent.

I'll play anywhere and happy to travel wherever. I live in Bucks so Midlands/Surrey is equidistant for me.

Thursdays or Fridays are best for me and I'm sure we could get a good deal if a few of us were interested or 2fore1 vouchers etc.

I got down to 6 h'cap briefly last year but now play off 7 and creeping my way back up to 8 :)

I'm probably going to be playing a lot less from September as my lad is taking up football at weekends, so it would be a nice final swan song to win the FT Open before semi retiring from golf :scarf:

Sept

October

6/12/19/20

Location anywhere between Northampton and Stratford-ish (?)

3 hours ago, Milo said:

Sept

October

6/12/19/20

Location anywhere between Northampton and Stratford-ish (?)

October 6th or 20th would be best for me.

You're all welcome to play at my place if you want? I'm sure I could get everyone a good deal if we could get enough people interested.

My club is Aylesbury Vale but it's probably a good hour and a half drive for those living in and around Leicester.

www.avgc.co.uk

Or I'm equally happy to travel anywhere that suits others :thumbup:

On 14/08/2017 at 03:07, Izzy Muzzett said:

October 6th or 20th would be best for me.

You're all welcome to play at my place if you want? I'm sure I could get everyone a good deal if we could get enough people interested.

My club is Aylesbury Vale but it's probably a good hour and a half drive for those living in and around Leicester.

www.avgc.co.uk

Or I'm equally happy to travel anywhere that suits others :thumbup:

Works for me - maybe see where people are coming from - if majority of people interested are mainly in Leicester, then maybe somewhere a bit closer would suit (?). I'm happy to travel, either way. 

Anyone else for the highly coveted inaugural FT trophy?! 

• 6 months later...
3 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Just saw that big Phil got a win today. It had been since the '13 Open since he'd last done so.

Fair play to old FIGJAM, he looks back to his best. Might be worth a punt on him for the Masters next month.

I did feel a bit sorry for moody arse Tyrell Hatton though. That putt on the last bobbled more than the greens on my local course :D

2 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Tiger a shot back of Rose at Palm Harbor after 6 holes.

Edit: Make that a shot back of Rose, Casey and Reed.

10 players within 2 shots of the lead so it's wide open.

Not sure I want to see TW to win on tour again. It's been novel to have him back but he's had his time.

Would love to see Casey or Rose win this for obvious reasons...

12 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

10 players within 2 shots of the lead so it's wide open.

Not sure I want to see TW to win on tour again. It's been novel to have him back but he's had his time.

Would love to see Casey or Rose win this for obvious reasons...

I've never been part of Tiger's army, but I wouldn't mind seeing him get a win(some day).

Casey or Rose for me too.

tiiiiigerrrrrrrrr 

tiger woods is the only golf player anyone really likes. gonna get on the bevvies for about a month straight when he wins the masters. 

Edited by ScouseFox
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ScouseFox said:

tiiiiigerrrrrrrrr 

tiger woods is the only golf player anyone really likes. gonna get on the bevvies for about a month straight when he wins the masters. 

He's just the fcukin boss, I love golf but without him Killin it the games the pits.

Just now, spacemunky said:

Tiger one back at Bay Hill.

Rory and Stenson tied up top.

I had a feeling about Rory this week and his odds were high at 16/1 so I stuck £20 on him.

Hope he holds on!!!