Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lestajigs

Wigan at home

Don't moan, muppets. It's a good test for us if we're realistic about going up and consolidating next year. If we can beat Wigan comfortably, which I think is well within our ability if we turn it on, we're on track for a stay in the Prem.

But as others have said, there is the matter of Huddersfield to sort out first!

Don't moan, muppets. It's a good test for us if we're realistic about going up and consolidating next year. If we can beat Wigan comfortably, which I think is well within our ability if we turn it on, we're on track for a stay in the Prem.

But as others have said, there is the matter of Huddersfield to sort out first!

Who's a muppet, you muppet!!

lol

Why are people thinking we are gonna beat Wigan?

They are an established Prem team and this is the type of fixture we usually fall short on.

My biggest gripe may well be the atmosphere, or lack thereof.

We could have had 'The Arsenal' down here and been full.. Rocking no less.

Shite draw...

Oh My Goodness....we are a pessimistic lot aren't we !!! Firstly we need to get past Huddersfield. If we do then let's enjoy the next match. To me there will be no pressure on this one as we will be playing a Premiership Team. OK not doing too well, but they do attempt to play good football. I'm sure all the fixtures will get sorted and the Players will just have to get on with it. Sometimes the more you play the easier to keep the momentum going. Let's just enjoy the ride and see where it takes us, no good worrying about what may or may not happen. I've been a fan so long that I'm beyond getting my knickers twisted now....Just Enjoy...and stop panicking everybody !!!

Archived