Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BoneDog

Leftie / Rightie...or is it Lefty / Righty? Not sure tbh

So far I'm the least extreme on here.

You are an Ordoliberal. 1 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 73 percent are more extremist than you.

You are a neoliberal Democrat. 6 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 73 percent are more extremist than you.

Joint!

82% more extremist? You pansy - mine was 2%.

Where's finners anyway? At the moment I'm all on my lonesome in the very far left.

*cough*You are a neoliberal Democrat. 6 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 12 percent are more extremist than you*cough*

Or is that not EXTREME!!! enough for you?

*cough*You are a neoliberal Democrat. 6 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 12 percent are more extremist than you*cough*

Or is that not EXTREME!!! enough for you?

Still 10% off being extreme enough.

I did the 2d one and I'm right next to ghandi- peace to you all.

So, you oppose modern medicine unless you need it, are happy to support war so long as it furthers your own beliefs and in general be a hypocritical **** then?

I can't stand Gandhi, doesn't deserve the reverence he gets, likewise Mother Teresa.

This is not a thread for our resident gays to talk about which hand they are better at whacking their BF's off with. No offence to the gays there. GLOVE UP!

That said, I've been wondering what makes somebody a leftie or a rightie. What kind of views make you one or the other? There's probably a large range of views involved on both sides, but I know little about it all. Am quite interested though. I know you're not all neo-nazis or communists, so what kind of thing defines left and right?

I voted Conservative in the last local elections because of their new garden waste wheelie bin scheme. Shit hot scheme that actually got me buzzing for action. Plus, I do quite like the local blue lot. No offence to the local red lot. I wouldn't consider myself right wing or left wing, and even though I did vote Tory in the locals I didn't fancy voting for any of them in the general election so didn't bother.

If you're a leftie/rightie and want a bit of fun, then also feel free to say what you think of the other lot. Actually, that's probably me wanting a bit of fun as I enjoy the old set-to's some of you have on the matter :D

Mods, feel free to merge if already a topic. No hard feelings.

I'm neigher leftie nor rightie. More miggle of the road. It depends on what is being said and how fair it is.

There are obviously different views as to what is fairbut that is an ongong debate which will never be resolved.

A person may fight for the less well off to have the right to live in a big house but once that person has that house of his own they will fight to keep it.

So, you oppose modern medicine unless you need it, are happy to support war so long as it furthers your own beliefs and in general be a hypocritical **** then?

I can't stand Gandhi, doesn't deserve the reverence he gets, likewise Mother Teresa.

Calm down I only ended up next to him in some random test, I'm not his brother.

Archived