Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

De Laet last night

I would put Schmeichel, Morgan, Drinkwater, James, Knockaert, Wood and Nugent all ahead of him.

He's decent going forward, defensively he is poor, we have seen it so many times this season, just because he is decent going forward, it doesn't make him one of our best players, defensively he is not good enough, he made so many mistakes last night, I rate him in an attacking sense, but defensively as proved last night, he is not good enough.

he is very poor, just a poor player in a poor defence, a poor defence with the worst stats in the league1

Kingfox is confusing his right with his left...

More like arse from elbow.

For the first half I thought RDL had Sako in his pocket. Until he scored, I really didn't see Sako as a threat at all--he almost looked clumsy at times to me. Then he scored, got some confidence, and took advantage of RDL tiring. That hardly makes Ritchie a bad player, he had a good game as far as I'm concerned.

Last night proved, why I think he is a very average player and nothing special.

You mean like Vardy but not like SSL.

Another ridiculous statement.

Archived