Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Vardy Or Waghorn

Vardy Or Waghorn  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is a better player?

• Waghorn
    • Vardy

Based on today, neither are good enough long-term.

Based on today, Nigel Pearson isn't good enough sack him.

Based on today, we're relegation candidates panic.

Based on today, pretty much all of our players aren't good enough, get rid.

If you think neither are good enough based on their long term performances then that's fine and I have no problem with people saying that. But basing it on their performances in a single match, where the whole team was below par, is stupid.

If you think neither are good enough based on their long term performances then that's fine and I have no problem with people saying that. But basing it on their performances in a single match, where the whole team was below par, is stupid.

I pointed out "today" because, with Wood out indefinitely, they had a real chance to stake a claim to be first choice. That should be the motivation. And neither took it.

Maybe the pressure of replacing Wood got to them?

They have never been the required standard to start and perform to the required standards, nothing against Vardy and Waghorn but if they are starting for us you can forget about them making an impact we truly did miss Wood's presence and will continue to do so until he is back in the starting 11.

Funny, you've had a problem with it all season so why have you stopped now. March is nearly here! ;)

Archived