Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Vardy Or Waghorn

Vardy Or Waghorn  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is a better player?

• Waghorn
    • Vardy

I find it amusing when people say "Vardy by a mile" or "Waghorn of course" - As if their opinion is irrefutable and anyone saying otherwise must be wrong.

I don't think there is an obvious difference, I understand why anyone would vote for either of them. Vardy's contributions are more subtle and I think he does more than people realise but Waghorn seems to be more of a goalscorer.

I find it amusing when people say "Vardy by a mile" or "Waghorn of course" - As if their opinion is irrefutable and anyone saying otherwise must be wrong.yeah

I don't think there is an obvious difference, I understand why anyone would vote for either of them. Vardy's contributions are more subtle and I think he does more than people realise but Waghorn seems to be more of a goalscorer.

Yeah, how dare they think their opinion is right when they havent heard yours yet. Arogant pricks

Yeah, how dare they think their opinion is right when they havent heard yours yet. Arogant pricks

That's very far from what I was suggesting. I really don't know how you came up with that.

I just wondered how people can state there is a clear winner, saying "by a country mile" does sort of imply that anyone who voted for the other player must be a bit of an idiot to have done so.

Example: Van Persie is miles better than Waghorn, in that case it really is obvious and anyone saying Waghorn is the better player clearly isn't being serious. I think it's a little different when comparing Vardy to Waghorn, don't you?

That's very far from what I was suggesting. I really don't know how you came up with that.

I just wondered how people can state there is a clear winner, saying "by a country mile" does sort of imply that anyone who voted for the other player must be a bit of an idiot to have done so.

Example: Van Persie is miles better than Waghorn, in that case it really is obvious and anyone saying Waghorn is the better player clearly isn't being serious. I think it's a little different when comparing Vardy to Waghorn, don't you?

Eh?

I think Waghorn, playing away from home against Peterborough would be a much better option, given current form, than Vardy.

By a country mile at present..

:thumbup:

Eh?

I think Waghorn, playing away from home against Peterborough would be a much better option, given current form, than Vardy.

By a country mile at present..

:thumbup:

I would agree that Waghorn is playing a lot better at the moment, I hope starts tomorrow. But I think the two have been fairly similar over the course of the season, I'm just against the idea that one or the other is by far the better player, that's all. :)

I find it amusing when people say "Vardy by a mile" or "Waghorn of course" - As if their opinion is irrefutable and anyone saying otherwise must be wrong.

More subtle? What as in he does fcuk all. Therefore we dont notice it.

Where as waghorn misses sitters so we notice.

Andy cole missed sitters. Still he only won everything at utd. Inc a treble.

More subtle? What as in he does fcuk all. Therefore we dont notice it.

Where as waghorn misses sitters so we notice.

Andy cole missed sitters. Still he only won everything at utd. Inc a treble.

I'm not going to argue with you, you've clearly made up your mind and won't be convinced otherwise.

I'm aware that Vardy contributes to the team and so is Pearson.

heavy price tag , the ball just wont run for Vardy , aload of shit-heads on his case , some of you really are w*********

You're right. My mild sniping on a small thread on a message board has caused his career to stall massively. As he took that pass from king and face the keeper one on one I could see him thinking, "I'd normally bury this but I'm concerned that a few people might type some words on the Internet expressing the opinion that sadly I'm lacking in the ability to score so instead I'll just kick it as hard as I can straight at their keeper when actually that would be the wrong thing to do."

Archived