Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Huddersfield FA Cup Replay - Blah Blah Blah

It's on the Wigan website. Someone posted it the other day.

Ah, cheers. Good to see the club is continuing with this low pricing scheme. Shame more people aren't taking advantage of it, so many people complain about high costs and then don't bother when a cheap ticket comes along.

The club must start to wonder why they bother as they could easily generate more revenue if they wanted to.

The negativity on this forum is just horrible. We might be playing a second-string team but it sounds like they'll be playing their under 16s. We aren't going to get 'pasted'.

exactly what I was thinking, wouldn't even bother backing Huddersfield... Pearson will make sure we get a win tonight.

The 13/2 offered on a Huddersfield win is ridiculous odds tonight. I'm not saying we'll lose but with injuries and the desire to field a weakened team when the fringe players are as crap as ours suggests there's serious value in that. I'm on.

Just thinking that myself Al. Still I went for a 2-2 draw. Also got £10 treble Leicester Celtic and Newport to draw at 25/1.

Archived