Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Huddersfield FA Cup Replay - Blah Blah Blah

I has heard.

Dyer James Wellens Gally

Waghorn Futacs.

I might not be 100% accurate though, accuracy of this will determin whether to trust this source again. lol

You may well be right Gallagher is starting according to his brother in law

Gary Smith â€@GAZSMITH2011

Just put my money on @Gally_7 first goalscorer tonight! Good luck mate! #lcfc

What the fook has Futacs got to do to earn some playing time? Vardy and Waghorn continue to defy science and yet Marko doesn't get a sniff. He must be really, really, really shit in training. Frightening.

Just seen Manwell's post above, horrid team but i'd be happy with Futacs starting.

The 13/2 offered on a Huddersfield win is ridiculous odds tonight. I'm not saying we'll lose but with injuries and the desire to field a weakened team when the fringe players are as crap as ours suggests there's serious value in

that. I'm on.

Who's this with??

The 13/2 offered on a Huddersfield win is ridiculous odds tonight. I'm not saying we'll lose but with injuries and the desire to field a weakened team when the fringe players are as crap as ours suggests there's serious value in that. I'm on.

I doubled it with docofthebay (BOG) which just won at 9/1 (oh and I got Udders at 9/1 too). £5 double.

I could deal with a Huddersfield win (in the regulation 90 minutes please)

Huddersfield to win in ET is 25/1. 16/1 for pens.

+1 ASIAN handicap is just over evens. Tempting this is for 90 minutes betting though. Quote below is from my Huddersfield Town mate from an article. All looked good until I saw this!

Mark Lillis wants his injury-hit Town to give it their best shot when they travel to Leicester on Tuesday night.

The Terriers are without a number of key first team players and are likely to field a younger side for the Fourth Round replay.

“There might be a few of the young lads who get a chance tomorrow night and what a great stage for them to represent the Club. The game is on TV and we want to give it a go,†said Lillis.

The likes of Jordan Sinnott, Chris Atkinson, Matt Crooks and Under-18 midfielder Duane Holmes are all waiting in the wings.

“Peter Clarke isn’t ready to play yet, neither is Lee Novak,†continued Lillis. “James Vaughan had his tooth knocked out on Saturday, so he is a doubt as well. We need to keep an eye on our upcoming Championship games as well; we have also got one or two who are suffering with a little virus.â€

Despite the selection problems that Lillis faces, he is confident that the Terriers can progress to the next round at the expense of the Foxes.

“It is a very tough game, but we are going into the match confident that we can win. If we get through tomorrow night we have got a good game against Premier League Wigan to look forward to. We have had a head count this morning following the game to see what squad we can pick because Saturday was a hard shift.

“Nigel (Pearson) will know that we have got a team that works hard. The Club isn’t in turmoil and no one is unsettled; everyone is focused on playing for the Club and the shirt. The players have responded to me over the last three weeks and I hope that continues.â€

He added: “We will have to prepare the team like we did for the games against Leicester and Crystal Palace because sometimes you have to stop the opposition playing before you can. Leicester has got a great squad of players and Nigel is doing a great job there. We need to embrace the night; we are away from home and we should have a decent following and we need to give it our best shot.â€

Lillis received more praise after Saturday’s stalemate with league leaders Cardiff and Town’s caretaker manager has been delighted with the response from the fans.

“I was very proud of the players, the Club and the fans. We put a good shift in and got an excellent point against a top team.

“I have said before that if you put a good shift in the fans will applaud you and that was the case on Saturday. The fans showed their appreciation and when they do get behind you, it is a great feeling.

“I don’t know if it will be my last game,†he continued. “If I leave this role and the players have worked hard, are playing for their shirt and have put points on the board then I have done a decent job. It is about the Club, though, and when the new guy comes in I will be here to help him more forward with the players.â€

Rotating Drinkwater & Nuge out is a no-brainer.

Shame Schlupp's not here to give Konch a night with his feet up. RDL has had his work cut out recently too, would be tempted to play Moore.

Presuming Nige will play 442 as usual and Nuge is being rested, I would deffo go with Waghorn + Futacs... Although personally I'd really mix things up and go for a different formation.

Gally is nailed on to start, probably even if Marshall was fit. Could do with a Gally scorcher nice & early to settle the whole team down, & to help Gally play with tempo.

New LED advertising boards, how exciting! http://twitter.yfrog.com/od65282903j

I did wonder when we'd get these, is it all around the 3 televised sides or just 2 boards either side the benches like the Real Madrid friendly because that looked poor.

It seems the Prem teams that get relegated keep them in this league so eventually like giant screens these will become the norm.

Stoke now have 2 sets running around the pitch.

Some local companies will be paying over the odds for 20 seconds every 10 minutes on these then. Or is it all Asia companies on them? :unsure:

I have just had a text about parking at the ground tonight, so if every other STH has had one the turn out can't be too good.

Well it won't be at the stadium but one of their car parks near by I suppose, I'll give it a miss though. :thumbup:

Archived