Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Huddersfield FA Cup Replay - Blah Blah Blah

Now now, you know that things like facts just get in the way of making a knee jerk reaction.

If we can't put up a decent show against Wigan at the KP then there really is no point trying to get promoted.

Can't help thinking that IF we do get promoted, the team that plays Wigan next season will be a very different on to that which might play them in the next round.

I'd hope that Pearson starts Waghorn today, he's not really had much of a chance since he had his appendix out (started one game since) and prior to that was in a great run of form, most were happy to admit that he was a strong enough third choice at the time so I really don't see what's changed barring one miss coming off the bench. I'd concede however that Vardy is out of form and shouldn't really be starting games, he's been ahead of Waggy and Futacs in recent weeks and hasn't exactly ripped up any trees, so whilst I think he still can be alright for us I'd put him down the pecking order. I doubt Futacs is the answer, but then we've not really seen enough of him to make a decision yet. Futacs and Waghorn seems like the obvious pairing.

Tonight I would play the following, if some are fit enough....

Schmeichel

Moore - Morgan - Whitbread - Konchesky

Gallagher - James - King - Dyer

Waghorn - Futacs

Bench - Logan, Keane, St Ledger, Wellens, Knockaert, Nugent, Panayiotou

Don't understand why He aint played Futacs, big presence upfront like Wood. Not got the pace, but clearly be able to hold the ball up. Would of been ideal at Peterborough when we fell deep and tried to counter. Should win tonight either way. 4231 with Gallagher behind the striker. Not very quick so would suit him and hopefully find space. But doubt NP will think that.

Just out of interest what is the fact - how many has Waggy scored for the ressies?? I have literally no idea.

While we're at it, someone find out how many he's got in the warm ups, let's get the important stats together before we make a judgement. :rolleyes:

I dont know whether to watch this tonight now as ive just been offered a ticket to go to Hull to go in the Derby end for free as my mate has a spare ticket. Id feel really dirty.....but I could justify it somewhat by having my own reasons for wanting Derby to score tonight....decisions decisions :unsure:

Just out of interest what is the fact - how many has Waggy scored for the ressies?? I have literally no idea.

Impossible to find any stats on the development league, especially on the joke of a website that is the official site, was banging them in earlier in the season, he scored a hattrick in one game and scored in a few other games as well, stopped being involved much after he forced his way back into the first team, but the point being made was that criticising Waghorn, and promoting Harry P and others ahead of him because of their performances in the development league is pretty stupid.

Yes his goal scoring record for the first team hasn't been great, but he wasn't the reason we lost on Saturday, it is a team game and as a team we conceded more than we scored, you can blame Keane for their first and the midfield for their second for not picking up the man on the edge of the area, Waghorn had a good chance towards the end, but it wasn't a gimme, it was a bit behind him and he was stretching for it, Vardy had a decent chance too, but the keeper took a good position and made a decent save, Dyer should have been given a penalty at the end too, but thems the breaks, shit happens, as a team we should have done better, picking on individuals doesn't change that.

I dont know whether to watch this tonight now as ive just been offered a ticket to go to Hull to go in the Derby end for free as my mate has a spare ticket. Id feel really dirty.....but I could justify it somewhat by having my own reasons for wanting Derby to score tonight....decisions decisions :unsure:

Watch Leicester or 2 teams we dislike??? Not really a tough decision imo

I agree in some ways, we really could do without these extra matches, on the other hand 2 consecutive defeats could be equally damaging to our fotunes!

Anyone wanting to lose tonight must have a very short memory, Norwich last year was a great day, Wigan at home could be just as good, with a potential real glamour tie in the quarter final of the FA cup as the reward.

While we're at it, someone find out how many he's got in the warm ups, let's get the important stats together before we make a judgement. :rolleyes:

I don't think that would be a stat used to say he should be in the team. Anyone else watch him blast each one over in the warm ups?

27ba6a.jpg

Not at all, to be fair I think he has got quite a few in the reserves. What I'm saying is taking into account how many goals he has got for the reserves is almost as pointless as looking at how many goals he gets in the warm up, which is what some people like to do.

Everyone including me wants futacs to start but we all know he won't it will be Vardy and Waghorn!

Gotta Give him a go surely.

Vardy N Waggy are a shite combo.

Gotta go for a win...2 defeats..momentum gone...P.S i wont be there PAP!!! :scarf:

Archived