Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Huddersfield FA Cup Replay - Blah Blah Blah

Time to move on after that loss to Peterborough, we have an FA Cup replay to attend.

So, do you think Pearson will field a strong side, or a side mostly made up of fringe players?

Do you think we will move onto the next round to face Wigan?

What would be your starting 11?

Anybody attending the game, or watching it on ESPN?

Is anybody even bothered about this game?

Chat away :thumbup:

Tough game. Would be nice to see us against premiership opposition.

Tbh I'd experiment with formation, not personnel. Go 4231 or 451 & try to add some steel to the side for away performances.

Would like to see

RDL Morgan Keane Konch

James Drinkwater

Marshall Knocky Dyer

Nugent

That one hell of an attacking front 4 as well as covering the middle of the pitch better.

Wigan may let some goals in but they attack for fun & give anyone a game so if we do get through we could get slaughtered in a 442 with them pouring past the midfield & despite a run we still don't fire on all cylinders away from home.

C'mon Nige!

IMO a cup game is the worst possible game we could have after peterboro.

Really !........ I feel it's a blessing for a couple of reasons ,

1- it would otherwise of been cardiff away , a much tougher a game o have after the pboro performance .

2- We now have longer to get Wood fit before the league games come back around plus now we may have him available for Cardiff away where as we wouldn't have if not for this replay .

Hate the modern attitud to the FA cup. We have a very good chance of advancing and people can't be bothered. I expect those who see it a a nothing game won't want a ticket to the Wigan game if we progress or the next round against a big perm team away should get to the sixth round. Clearly they would come out of their holes and jump on the glory support band wagon.

I'm going I love the FA cup and want my team to win.

I'm going, and hope we react to the defeat with a strong performance.

We wouldn't have been playing next weekend in the league anyway, so let's get ourselves a game against Premier League opposition and see how we do.

What's up with people on these forums with one defeat and still second in the Championship and F.A.cup ?

I say we go to win every single game,FULL STOP.

These are professional players on good money, who should give it their all !

I tabbed across the East Falklands stuck on Mount Longdon for two days after a hard fought battle, and still getting shelled the shit out of us and we won..Never give up.

What's up with people on these forums with one defeat and still second in the Championship and F.A.cup ?

I say we go to win every single game,FULL STOP.

These are professional players on good money, who should give it their all !

I tabbed across the East Falklands stuck on Mount Longdon for two days after a hard fought battle, and still getting shelled the shit out of us and we won..Never give up.

Were you playing Stoke?

Could have:

Kasper

Moore

Keane

Morgan

Konch

Marshy

King

Drinkwater

Knocky

Futacs

Nuge

Subs: Logan, RDL, James, Dyer, Gally, Vardy, Waghorn.

Where is Whitbread also? Never really said what his injury was and now he seems to have just disappeared. Saw on twitter than SSL played 90mins for the youth team as well, so maybe he could make the bench?

Hopefully not too long or else he's going to wish he'd strengthened. Gally and Vardy in? Ouch.

Dyer to start surely?

To be honest I think this is the perfect game to have after Saturday. At home we shouldn't be scared of Huddersfield, we have enough quality to beat them.

Would go:

Schmeichel

Moore

Morgan

SSL if ready

Konchesky

Knockaert

Drinkwater

James

Dyer

Vardy

Futacs

Subs: Logan, Nugent, King, RDL, Gallagher, Waghorn, Keane

James and King in the middle, would be good to see them together and give DD a rest.

Would like to see Moore involved, and if SSL or Whitbread are back would be good to see one of them either start or on the bench.

Up front is the big one though, personally I would go with Futacs and Waghorn, playing to see who partners Nuge on Saturday, it is really not worth risking Wood tomorrow or on Saturday as we need him for the league.

James and King in the middle, would be good to see them together and give DD a rest.

Would like to see Moore involved, and if SSL or Whitbread are back would be good to see one of them either start or on the bench.

Up front is the big one though, personally I would go with Futacs and Waghorn, playing to see who partners Nuge on Saturday, it is really not worth risking Wood tomorrow or on Saturday as we need him for the league.

Completely agree - really think we should almost completely change the team

Archived