Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

Charlton Match Thread

Let's do the one about this being Sven's team and once NP has had time, we'll be unstoppable.

Or the one about the games in hand.

Or the genius of getting knocked out of the cup to concentrate on the league?

Or ignore all the issues and pretend everything is great? It's the Foxestalk way! To discuss problems and doubt Il Duce is disloyal! Boo!

Seriously, Jimmy ****ing Bloomfield wasn't good enough for our cretinous lot, and O'Neill barely made it past his first two months. What chance has NP got? You wonder why we are, and always will be a nothing club?

Good point. Huge successful clubs have Charlton do the double over them all the time. We should lose MORE often!

Idiot.

Not played well since Bristol away 6 games ago. Not knocking Gally but a player not good enough for the first half the season then features prominently in a vital stage of the season.

Why has Nigel not utilised the loan market to strengthen, frustrating.

My prediction, the slump continues and we drop out the play offs before hitting form at the right time.

Not looking forward to Blackpool, not one bit.

Good point. Huge successful clubs have Charlton do the double over them all the time. We should lose MORE often!

Idiot.

I'm never sure when you're being serious, which is why I don't address you personally. But I prefer to think of my 'idiocy' as not being a self-destructive influence on the long-term stability of the club. All change has worked so well over the last 10 years, hasn't it?

Archived