Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurnbyLodgeFox

Gallagher

Not to be to critical of the OP as I think Marshall especially should be dropped but to bring Gallagher in? Based on what?

I don't believe he will offer anything different to what Marshall currently is. Yes he is off form but I'd still rather have an off form Marshall than Gallagher, who has barely had any first team appearances this season, which must be for a reason!

Ideally I think we need a winger on loan, aswell as a striker.

sacrificing them is a punishment, giving them the week off training is a gift

So by resting a player from a match you are punishing him?

I thought it would be more beneficial to relieve a player of say 10 hours training per week than 90 minutes in which they will probably only be pushing hard for around 60 minutes probably less.

Or is it a case of training being so easy that players arent properly prepared to go a whole season playing every match?

The only benefit you get from missing a match is you wont have to deal with the mental strain preparing yourself to get verbally abused for 90 minutes.

I think it suits Gally at the minute to come on with 20mins left. He's not the quickest player, but in yesterdays 20mins, he put a decent shift in tbf. I can't imagine he could keep that intensity up from the start of the game for 60 odd mins. But i do think Marshall has been off the boil recently, knocky has been clocked on to by other clubs. Dyer and Gally are probably a good shout for Blackpool.

Shit pitch

It's strange isn't it, because I was listening to Radio London and they seemed to be loving Marshall. He, and Knockaert, are both good players. But Marshall still seems to lack confidence a bit.

Marshall defends better than Gallagher does, as well.

I wouldn't mind seeing Gallagher given a go. He's got insentive now hes been dropped for a while and Marshall is going through a rough patch.

The only problem with him is you never know which Gallagher is going to turn up - he might be brilliant or completely ineffectual and waste his chance.

I've always thought Marshall and Gallagher are a similar type of player, both score wonder goals which flatter their all-round game - I've never really understood why Gallagher gets so much grief compared to Marshall's praise. Marshall's all-round game is better on average but they're both inconsistant.

Time he started again and given a run in the team

Not the guy's biggest fan but we need him to replace either Knocky or Marshall at the minute

I bet you cannot wait untill we sell Knockeart.

Did you clap the idea of the short corner at the end of the game last night?

Why don't we ask for Jeff Schlupp back he could probably do a good job on either wing (or has a deal been agreed that we don't know about?).Even bring Danns back from Huddersfield to add a bit of bite in the midfield.

Just a wondered thats all :dunno:

He has the bite of a toothless Granny!

Archived