Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Uncle Albert

WWE.

It's always been kinda known as the Mania for the summer but it looks like they are really trying to turn it into that now

I'd expect to see more legends this SS than usual

Via my MBox am now able to watch Raw and Smackdown again. Have to say, its quite unbelievable the difference in quality between TNA and WWE.

I know thats pretty obvious but it really is truly remarkable just how shit TNA is.

Get watching Lucha Underground instead of those two shit promotions.

Might start watching this again, really lost interest when it went PG and it seems as though the story lines just aren't what they used to be. I don't think it will ever beat the attitude era and not long after that, certain wrestlers had there own personality like Kane, Taker, Stone Cold etc, but from what I have seen they don't have that anymore, you haven't got a Stone Cold type wrestler or a massive fan favourite like The Rock. Hopefully I am proven wrong but I really hope it does something similar to the attitude era and we have a good bunch and entertaining wrestlers come through again.

They're far better in the ring than most back in the day, but you're right in that there's a complete vacuum of charisma these days. (Besides Enzo & Cass in NXT, how you doin'?!)

There's a few that are good on the mic like Ambrose, Wyatt etc but whether they have what it takes to get right to the top I'm not sure.

They're far better in the ring than most back in the day, but you're right in that there's a complete vacuum of charisma these days. (Besides Enzo & Cass in NXT, how you doin'?!)

There's a few that are good on the mic like Ambrose, Wyatt etc but whether they have what it takes to get right to the top I'm not sure.

Maybe they are mate but I think its the promos and story lines that make people want to watch it but I suppose its mainly aimed for kids nowadays so a very slim chance we will get anything like the Attitude era.

What I don't like about WWE is that they bury most of the talented wrestlers who deserve to be pushed. Nobody wants to see Cena or Orton main event Raw every week, except if you're a mark.

Also this year's Tough Enough is awful, some of the challenges are stupid and the voting system is fixed, just like the X Factor.

What I don't like about WWE is that they bury most of the talented wrestlers who deserve to be pushed. Nobody wants to see Cena or Orton main event Raw every week, except if you're a mark.

Also this year's Tough Enough is awful, some of the challenges are stupid and the voting system is fixed, just like the X Factor.

True to a point. I think this is changing with the introduction of more NXT wrestlers into the main roster.

Neville vs Seth Rollins on RAW was one of the best matches i've seen for a while.

• 3 weeks later...

Nah will watch tomoz. 

Stayed up for NXT last night, fantastic show. Women's title match was the match of the night. They're doing 6 dates in the UK in December, anyone gonna go? They're doing the big arenas though as WWE do, really don't know how they'll fill those out.

Nah will watch tomoz. 

Stayed up for NXT last night, fantastic show. Women's title match was the match of the night. They're doing 6 dates in the UK in December, anyone gonna go? They're doing the big arenas though as WWE do, really don't know how they'll fill those out.

They're only doing the usual house show venues. The Takeover taping will likely be in London, and it's at Wembley Arena, not the O2.

Archived