Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Uncle Albert

WWE.

One thing that really annoys me when watching wrestling is the chants are all to the same tune. Like atleast us football fans come up with some inventive chants but over in America they just use the same chant with different words.

It's kind of a thing with American sports, you'll hear the same basic chants at every team in every sports league. It'd be nice if British fans could put our own spin on things at WWE shows though. I once got scolded by a fan for trying to start a "Stand up, if you hate Cena" chant at the O2.

• 2 weeks later...

This is why Daniel Bryan shouldn't face Brock Lesnar & be the face of the WWE.

He is too injury prone & will keep getting his titles stripped from him.

Rather watch Barrett v Neville over Barrett v Bryan anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

so WWE battleground is sunday.....

thoughts?

news that the undertaker will be in the arena is massive add to the fact that both he and sting are in line for summerslam?

will undertaker go after brock?

who has sting got his eye on? is it bray wyatt?

Really not sure how Taker & Sting are going to factor into things but a bit of unpredictability is a nice change.

Hope its not Wyatt-Sting, both need to win, plus I like the idea of Reigns-Wyatt being a lengthy rivalry too, Sting going over HHH at Summerslam would be the best idea imo, then if they want to, they can move onto Taker-Sting at Survivor Series for the 25th anniversary of Undertaker's debut.

Brock-Undertaker is my bet for Summerslam I just don't know how they get there, costing Brock the title seems a little cheap.

Then there's the Divas, nothing announced for Battleground but after what happened on RAW there will be something and I'm looking forward to what ever it is.

I really hope Brock batters Taker to the point Taker can't wrestle again, not so he's hurt but he would be fearful of wrestling again. This match is pointless and kind of slows Brock down and also slows Seth Rollins down who was building a good feud with Lesnar.

Now we'll see Rollins v Cena :yawn:

Archived