Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shiv

Ipswich Post Match

Just got back - bloody freezing. I think the crap performance could be my fault folks. Only second game I could get to this season -the other was Millwall away. Very much ground hog day for me. Another poor and confusing performance and losing to a late goal in a game which should have been 0-0.

I know its been said loads of times, but why sing the same songs? I joined in but so naff.

Also, at both games, quite a lot of idiots screaming how crap our players are - pathetic.

Final moan, embarrassed by a group of 40/50 year olds, pissed up, a few minutes after kick off ,walk along the full row of people in front of me, pulling faces at our own fans who are only standingto let them by without a word, then 1 of the tossers is offering outside some quiet bloke with his wife and another couple! Grow up. His stupid mate, then spends next few minutes staring back at the bloke. For the rest of the game, the third of the likely lads is screaming at Ben Marshall - sit down shut up.

Guest ttfn

Just got back - bloody freezing. I think the crap performance could be my fault folks. Only second game I could get to this season -the other was Millwall away. Very much ground hog day for me. Another poor and confusing performance and losing to a late goal in a game which should have been 0-0.

I know its been said loads of times, but why sing the same songs? I joined in but so naff.

Also, at both games, quite a lot of idiots screaming how crap our players are - pathetic.

Final moan, embarrassed by a group of 40/50 year olds, pissed up, a few minutes after kick off ,walk along the full row of people in front of me, pulling faces at our own fans who are only standingto let them by without a word, then 1 of the tossers is offering outside some quiet bloke with his wife and another couple! Grow up. His stupid mate, then spends next few minutes staring back at the bloke. For the rest of the game, the third of the likely lads is screaming at Ben Marshall - sit down shut up.

I think I know who you were talking about. Utter cretins.

I can't believe I just read somebody blame Vardy for us not scoring today :rolleyes: Our fans are ridiculously pathetic sometimes.

If you're referring to my post, then I strongly suggest you re-read it. I also find some of our fans pathetic, but largely for their inability to make sense out of something which already makes perfect sense.

Nobody has said that.

No, but usually the focus is on the referee after a loss, not the reason we actually lost.

Tonight that isn't the case for a change, but I was replying to Corky's post saying I don't approve of people blaming the referee the above reason is why I get so wound up about it because normally that is the case.

It's fvcking frustrating and disappointing but comparing the thread length now to where it was at the same point after a fantastic win on Tuesday tells me everything about our so called fans, fvcking disgrace! I am not talking about constructive critique/criticism I am talking about the people who almost seem to revel in our defeats. I seriously wish you would just fvck off and moan about another team. And I am not putting my BTS on, after many many years of following City I've witnessed some thin, thinner oh and some thick.Not saying it's not gutting but the kneejerk reactionaires with nothing but vitriol and negativity to spout are what's making the experience of supporting Leicester such a frustrating thing! I will never stop supporting our team but I will stop coming on here because I am sick of the negative shite spouted by our so called fans after every defeat....disgraceful!!!!!!

Give that man a star.

Look around other clubs' forums and you'll see very little to resemble this rubbish. I can't work out if some of our fans are either ridiculously self entitled, or just so depressed with their own lives that they have to take it out on a bunch of footballers.

Compare Tuesday's post-match, which was very short, to today's which already has 9 pages. People just love to come out of the woodwork and moan and bitch...

Give that man a star.

Look around other clubs' forums and you'll see very little to resemble this rubbish. I can't work out if some of our fans are either ridiculously self entitled, or just so depressed with their own lives that they have to take it out on a bunch of footballers.

Compare Tuesday's post-match, which was very short, to today's which already has 9 pages. People just love to come out of the woodwork and moan and bitch...

I think 4 pages of it are posts like this. Not actual opinions on the game.

No, but usually the focus is on the referee after a loss, not the reason we actually lost.

Tonight that isn't the case for a change, but I was replying to Corky's post saying I don't approve of people blaming the referee the above reason is why I get so wound up about it because normally that is the case.

My opinion of the referee today is that he didn't cost us the game, but he did little to enhance it as a spectacle and more often than not, hindered it.

He was petty and inconsistent, no major decisions to make really, and his manner seemed to be "Look at me, I'm in charge", rather than get involved seamlessly.

On that type of pitch the game needed help to be entertaining and unfortunately the referee didn't provide that help. But he wasn't to blame for us not creating chances and giving away a soft goal.

My opinion of the referee today is that he didn't cost us the game, but he did little to enhance it as a spectacle and more often than not, hindered it.

He was petty and inconsistent, no major decisions to make really, and his manner seemed to be "Look at me, I'm in charge", rather than get involved seamlessly.

On that type of pitch the game needed help to be entertaining and unfortunately the referee didn't provide that help. But he wasn't to blame for us not creating chances and giving away a soft goal.

A fair assesment i'm sure.

Look i'm not having ago at people for blaming or mentioning the referee today, but usually and this is what winds me up so much is people blame or mention the referee and focus on the referee rather than looking at the real reason we lost, like I say today this isn't the case but so many time it is and it's a real gripe.

Harking back to Thracians comments, our attitude away from home stinks...... :cry:

We set up negatively when we know we are most effective going forward, why the fook do we do that....... :dunno:

Lack of passion for some reason from City. We only started going for it in last 20 mins. 1st half we were pathetic. Devoid of ideas and too laid back. Andy King had a shocker in the 1st half , lost count of how many times he lost the ball in the 1st half and Harry's miss was a shocker. Very few positives to take from this regardless of what Pearson says.

Not all the time, what about games against Burnley and Bristol City?

No idea....... :dunno:

But it does happen all too often, maybe it is just the way we see each game but the principle is sound.

We are a far better side when we take it too the opposition, simple as that. It is not some silly crusade about wanting attacking football, it is just doing what we are best at....... :thumbup:

Sure, we might let in a few more goals but if we played our usual attacking game I would back us to win more games than we lose, and away from home that will be enough....... :scarf:

Archived