Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shiv

Ipswich Post Match

Stupid comment. Utterly pathetic, go and support Manchester United - they have good seasons every season! We deserve to be in this division because we haven't played well enough to get out of it. We have to earn it.

We'll be fine - a little bit of faith would be useful.

You are getting REALLY boring..

You say the same stuff, week-in, week-out, win or lose.

:angry:

As I mentioned in the previous thread: Will Pearson be in charge next season if we don't make Autos/win Playoffs?

Hopefully he will be here. The last thing I want to see is him leave after totally rebuilding us (again).

Away... 442... struggle to get anywhere again.

Notice a pattern?

There's just no excuse not to get an extra bodies in midfield away from home, whether it's 433, 4231 or 451.

As many away wins as the bottom teams in the division, Pearson only has himself to blame for not addressing this, it's dogged us from the beginning of the season & will until the end.

Yes it's that tactical mastermind Pearson. In a way I'm relieved at least now we won't have to suffer hearing those lost souls on here claiming despite all the obvious signs that we could still go up in second spot. That is now over so the best we can hope for is the playoffs and even that does not fill me with any sort of hope.

What's the point in having 2 upfront if the midfield is being outgunned & can't join in the attacks like they so readily do at home

Agreed, but then what's the solution? 4-4-1-1 maybe, with Knockaert/Marshall/King in the hole? So maybe more like:

Schmeichel

De Laet -- Morgan -- Keane -- Konchesky

Marshall -- James -- Drinkwater -- Knockaert

King

Wood

King might work quite well running late from deep to get onto the balls that Wood can hold-up and knock down, similar to how he played in the Sven era. Then when we need to defend, he can get back to help out/defend from the front.

Hull were battered last week then they destroy brum today.

This league as said many times by many people is unpredictable.

This was a bad day at the office, at no point this seasonhave we lost and conceded a hat full of goals.

We will be in the play offs at minimum. There are plenty of twists to come. I wouldn't be suprised to see Cardiff pulled into the play offs.

As much as I'd love to be this optimistic, we need to be realistic. Our away form isn't going to suddenly change, it's been over the course of the season. We're also running out of games - just 12 left.

We probably will make the play-offs, although now Boro and Brighton are sniffing down our necks, but even then there's another 2 away games to potentially play (if you class Wembley as an away game).

You are getting REALLY boring..

You say the same stuff, week-in, week-out, win or lose.

:angry:

So? I firmly believe we'll be there or there abouts in May. Have a little faith in the team and losing doesn't seem so bad. Yes we were poor, yes we aren't good enough away from home - but moaning on a social network is going to do jack shit, pal.

Missed chances in both our last two away games seem to have cost us. Woods penalty at Blackpool and Kane today. Both of those go in and you're probably looking at different results. Such fine margins and when you go on to lose, the rugged performance looks so much worse.

Too many players who don't score on our books. One injury and we have no-one to bring on at 0-0.

What you on about? Waghorn and Vardy strike fear into the opponents! You can see them shaking and shitting themselves when Waghorn and Vardy are warming up!

:unsure:

Same old fcucking tw@ts phoning in with the usual bollox.

I think these first 2 callers have been quite fair to be honest. They have criticised the team on the day but it's not just blind negativity, they've put some good, well made points forward.

Been to the game. In the pub near train station. We had plenty of the ball, especially second half but didn't do too much with it.

They closed us down pretty well but we got to grips with that as the game wore on. Key moments were Kane missing the one on one and Wes giving them a goal, which was well taken to be fair to them.

Overall it's really disappointing but i won't get out of my pram about it and i hope others won't either. The away form does need to improve though, i won't deny that. Still think with a bit more ruthlessness we can make this season a memorable one because there is something there

Chris woods and Harri Kane are the same type of players. Need to play vardy with one of them when nugent not available

No, No we don't, that would most certainly not be the answer.

The only place i'd play Vardy is out the door to League One, probably about his level.

As much as I'd love to be this optimistic, we need to be realistic. Our away form isn't going to suddenly change, it's been over the course of the season. We're also running out of games - just 12 left.

We probably will make the play-offs, although now Boro and Brighton are sniffing down our necks, but even then there's another 2 away games to potentially play (if you class Wembley as an away game).

Stupid comment. Utterly pathetic, go and support Manchester United - they have good seasons every season! We deserve to be in this division because we haven't played well enough to get out of it. We have to earn it.

Would that be blind faith ?

Stupid comment. Utterly pathetic, go and support Manchester United - they have good seasons every season!

We deserve to be in this division because we haven't played well enough to get out of it. We have to earn it.

How do you put these sentences next to each other??? Makes no sense at all.

Archived