Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shiv

Ipswich Post Match

This is so frustrating. I have very little confidence in us away from home and our away form just increases the pressure on us for our home games.

Like I said in the match thread, it's days like today that will make all the difference when looking at the table at the end of the season. Yet again, we fail to take our chances and yet again we lose out on vital points away from home.

All the teams around us have won too which doesn't help.

Big, big shame because we've been fantastic at times this season.

Don't care what anyone says.

Our away form has been crap.

And now we are conceding late goals again just like old times.

88th minute against Peterborough, now 85th against Ipswich.

Not good enough.

Away... 442... struggle to get anywhere again.

Notice a pattern?

There's just no excuse not to get an extra bodies in midfield away from home, whether it's 433, 4231 or 451.

As many away wins as the bottom teams in the division, Pearson only has himself to blame for not addressing this, it's dogged us from the beginning of the season & will until the end.

Not good enough, but at least our next two games are home games, where we seem to be doing a lot better, form-wise. Win the next too ( :fc: ) and maybe we can bring a bit more confidence to our away performances.

Didn't turn up, can't blame anyone individually. This is our worst result of the season IMO! I don't think I can stand the pain of the play offs, In fact I would be a quite angry if we finished in them, simply for throwing second away.

We have too many players who don't turn up too often.

17 goals and 5 wins in 18 away games is awful form for a team going for promotion.Teams in the bottom 3 have similar away form. And after not conceding late goals for most of the season we have lost at peterborough and Ipswich to late goals in the last few weeks.

Archived