Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shiv

Ipswich Post Match

What a bizarre thing to say! You do realise they cost the same whatever month of the season you concede them in?!

I'd hardly say our current situation is comparable with the Levein/Megson dark days.

Yeah I'm talking shit.

Taking a break from this shit.

No-one else concerned that our massive gap to the play-offs is now down to 3 points? Don't forget our game in hand is AWAY at CARDIFF so you may aswel count that as a loss too...

I think everyone should stop looking up and start looking down at 7th because we are a LOT closer to that!

I agree, but I think most believe automatic promotion is very unlikely.

Best away defence in the division says the opposite.

Need a more flexible approach to away games.

We've score 17 away goals... the lowest in the whole division is a couple of teams 16

Cardiff & Watford have 28 & 39 respectively - Compare that to 17 we have, lower than Peterborough, Wolves & other piles of shit teams.

We need the exact opposite of defensive midfielders.

Answered in another thread..

What a bizarre thing to say! You do realise they cost the same whatever month of the season you concede them in?!

I'd hardly say our current situation is comparable with the Levein/Megson dark days.

If you take away the significant financial that the oweners have put in and the supposedly better players that this has brought in, there probably isn't a significant difference between the current situation and the 'dark days'

Guest ttfn

We missed a fantastic chance to go 1-0 up. 8 yards out with no pressure on and Kane doesn't even test the keeper. Shocking miss.

We didn't do anything that made us so fantastic on Tuesday. Failed to use the flanks, failed to get into any flow. Ok, the pitch wasn't great but that was a toothless team performance.

Yes the ref was shit, but we have to deal with that. Chopra should've been sent off, but he wasn't. He cleverly rattled Wes and that lead to his mistake which gave them their goal.

Simply not good enough for a team wanting to be playing top flight football next season.

Hadn't Chopra just been subbed? I'm sure it was that number 27 who replaced him who was involved.

Hadn't Chopra just been subbed? I'm sure it was that number 27 who replaced him who was involved.

Yes mate, point being that Wes was still fuming with it all. Normally very cool headed about things but for him to carry things you know he's wound up.

If you take away the significant financial that the oweners have put in and the supposedly better players that this has brought in, there probably isn't a significant difference between the current situation and the 'dark days'

Well we have their financial backing and the players we have are clearly better, not supposedly better, so I don't really see your point.

We missed a fantastic chance to go 1-0 up. 8 yards out with no pressure on and Kane doesn't even test the keeper. Shocking miss.

We didn't do anything that made us so fantastic on Tuesday. Failed to use the flanks, failed to get into any flow. Ok, the pitch wasn't great but that was a toothless team performance.

Yes the ref was shit, but we have to deal with that. Chopra should've been sent off, but he wasn't. He cleverly rattled Wes and that lead to his mistake which gave them their goal.

Simply not good enough for a team wanting to be playing top flight football next season.

My opinion of your posts has improved greatly over the course of the season Bert.

You say it how it is, IMO.

Guest ttfn

Yes mate, point being that Wes was still fuming with it all. Normally very cool headed about things but for him to carry things you know he's wound up.

Ok, you're going to have to explain this because I must have missed it.

Did Chopra say or do something to Morgan as he was being subbed?

Don't care what anyone says.

Our away form has been crap.

And now we are conceding late goals again just like old times.

88th minute against Peterborough, now 85th against Ipswich.

Not good enough.

Think we have struggled defensively since St Ledger has been out.

Take today, I'm sure St Ledger would of read the situation and swept up after Wes let their player in.

Well we have their financial backing and the players we have are clearly better, not supposedly better, so I don't really see your point.

The point is that we have achieved so little based on the huge financial investment made. This is the biggest amount our club has spent at this level in its history and yet the current achievement falls below what we have seen in the past - the promotions with Wallace, Milne, Little, O'Neill and Adams. A waste of para

Ok, you're going to have to explain this because I must have missed it.

Did Chopra say or do something to Morgan as he was being subbed?

He kicked him and elbowed him! Then Morgan had words with another player leading to his booking.

Very rarely does Wes lose concentration and I think he did with the back pass.

You are joking, right? Play-offs as opposed to dragging our arses two-three spots above the drop with Andy Johnson rolling in midifeld? Yeah, course it is.

Archived