Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shiv

Ipswich Post Match

Damn phone, boro have had a really bad run of form and now they are trying to play catch up. As you say only 12 games left and we are still in play offs, we would need to go on a terrible run of form to drop out o play offs. We are far too inconsistent for that to happen:)

Guest ttfn

That was desperately shit. We're so poor away from home.

Ipswich were appalling. We were just as bad. Neither side deserved anything at all but yet again it was us who left with nothing.

So far this season, away from home I've been to:

Charlton 1-2

Wolves 1-2

Birmingham 1-1

Watford 1-2

Millwall 0-1

Hull 0-0

Posh 1-2

Ipswich 0-1

2 points and 5 goals in 8 games. Whereas earlier in the season we were unlucky to be losing these games, now we look completely devoid of ideas on our travels.

We're fine in general when we score early but otherwise there just isn't the character in this team to win tight games.

For the first time I've got serious doubts about Pearson's ability to get us out of this division.

34 games blah blah blah.

It's happening now, at an important time of the season.

We only have ourselves to blame.

I was just trying to bring some perspective to your moronic ramblings.

2 late goals in 34 games is hardly a bad record.

So? I firmly believe we'll be there or there abouts in May. Have a little faith in the team and losing doesn't seem so bad. Yes we were poor, yes we aren't good enough away from home - but moaning on a social network is going to do jack shit, pal.

And being totally positive and behind the team won't either. Why bother to come on here if you don't want to hear someone criticise a losing team???

I must say it's quite refereshing for people to be looking, questioning and blaming the team today rather than looking for excuses.

Well done people, for once you are being honest with yourselves! I salute you!

Damn phone, boro have had a really bad run of form and now they are trying to play catch up. As you say only 12 games left and we are still in play offs, we would need to go on a terrible run of form to drop out o play offs. We are far too inconsistent for that to happen:)

They've just beat Cardiff 2-1 having signed a couple of players and they're 3 points behind us - doesn't take a terrible run of form to be caught. I don't like sounding negative but unfortunately it's been a very negative day and we've pretty much thrown away a good chance of finishing 2nd.

As I mentioned in the previous thread: Will Pearson be in charge next season if we don't make Autos/win Playoffs?

Yes, of course.

a) We're moving in the right direction both in the transfer market & on the pitch.

b) Paying a management team off & wholesale changes to the playing staff isn't going to be workable and keep under FFP ceilings to avoid sanctions, especially with the wages we've still got on the books. The club & some of the fans has to stop this all-change mentality and just persist when improvement is there for all to see... 4 or 5 out, 4 or 5 in rather than all change & go through a transitional season again in would be a top 2 side.

I was just trying to bring some perspective to your moronic ramblings.

2 late goals in 34 games is hardly a bad record.

But these late goals are costing us at an important time in the season.

Can't you see that.

We won't get anywhere, if we concede late goals which lead to defeats.

Same applies to our subs, if drawing 0-0 and we are struggling, or even losing, bringing on Vardy, Gallagher, Dyer, Waghorn won't help.

Guest ttfn

I must say it's quite refereshing for people to be looking, questioning and blaming the team today rather than looking for excuses.

Well done people, for once you are being honest with yourselves! I salute you!

For the record, the referee was absolutely dreadful.

Good point. Tell you what, I won't bother posting again.

No skin off my nose either way ..... but don't expect people to not be annoyed / disappointed and looking for reasons why in a forum about LCFC when they're on a bad run of form.

There's a difference between faith and blind faith ..... and personally i have no faith!

King was absolutely great today, by the way.

Good to hear. He stands out more in away games I find. Probably cos he doesn't have 20,000 people moaning about everything he does (or doesn't do) lol

lol KONCH on the radio "get darn the training ground on mondeh and get some banta goin with the lads"

Yes that will solve everything

Him and Wes sound ridiculously thick in interviews.

Archived