Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grewks

A Plea to all fans.

This constant harping on about managers over the last 10 years is ridiculous, every one is probably agreed they were all shite, certainly were when they left.

If that's the case then we did well to get rid, so as the current one is hardly over achieving perhaps it's time to change things again.

There's still enough time for a new manager tto get this team playing as we know they can.

Pearson put together this side, and it is pearson who is the reason we know how they can perform

I've seen some people are questioning Fergie after their game tonight. Football managers will come under criticism all the time from fans because there will always be fans of differing opinions and when things don't go well, we as fans have different ideas over what needs doing to fix it.

The incident at the end of the game was probably blown out of proportion by the likes of Stringer and it certainly won't bother NP.

We played 442 for most of the game and it was truly dire, a last gasp winner inspired through Kasper doesn't hide that. We seem to get worse every week as does Pearson that was a disgrace of a post match interview earlier, great way to alienate fans though if that's the plan, similar to last season when we had delusions of grandeur. When all else fails blame the fans, or should that be the negative brigade?

Are you sure we don't have delusions of grandeur??

our bench would only do a decent job at league 1 level...

Let's say he went out and bought 6-7 players in january, if we still had the same results we are getting now, you would blame him for that.

I've seen some people are questioning Fergie after their game tonight. Football managers will come under criticism all the time from fans because there will always be fans of differing opinions and when things don't go well, we as fans have different ideas over what needs doing to fix it.

The incident at the end of the game was probably blown out of proportion by the likes of Stringer and it certainly won't bother NP.

None of that excuses the fact that Pearson can't even have both the humility and the decency to answer questions that paying fans may want answering.

Nigel Pearson IS NOT above the club.

Tonight, he's lost my backing. It's gonna take something to get it back.

This petulant relationship with Stringer needs to stop and now. It's embarrassing and results in us being left with unanswered questions that we have a right to have answered.

After tonight I wouldn't give a flying Fook if he got sacked.

None of that excuses the fact that Pearson can't even have both the humility and the decency to answer questions that paying fans may want answering.

Nigel Pearson IS NOT above the club.

Tonight, he's lost my backing. It's gonna take something to get it back.

This petulant relationship with Stringer needs to stop and now. It's embarrassing and results in us being left with unanswered questions that we have a right to have answered.

After tonight I wouldn't give a flying Fook if he got sacked.

So does that mean you'll finally stop clarifying your dull stream of negative posts with 'that's not a criticism'?

Pearson tonight hasn't done himself too many favours imo.

Firstly he claims we've been spoilt by the quality of the football early on this season, then he claims that we've played well tonight, then he claims anyone questioning him or the players are clowns.

Well Pearson, have this:

You tell me how many clowns does it take to realise that playing a 442 system with a striker on the wings doesn't cut it?

Tactically clueless tonight and ultimately lucky to get anything out of that game at all. He was one minute away from an embarrassment a clown would be proud of.

Setting up our team with the intention of restricting the opposition rather than going for it ourselves, reacting to situations rather than being proactive in our approach could well see us out of the top 6 before too long. If that happens, we'll not claw it back. No chance.

Far too negative, sort it. The clowns want an improvement.

Good points by grewks in this thread.

I do think that the problem has been the schizophrenic nature of this season. If we had spread the wins and losses around a bit more, everyone would be happier, but it has been runs of 5 wins followed by a run of 6 poor performances.

Looking back at before the season started most people would have taken this position at this point in the season. The problem is we have seen this team play some scintillating stuff and some crap, today was a fairly average performance, and would have been generally well received if it wasn't for the last few games.

I an still grateful for the great games we've had this season and for the fact that this has been the best season in a decade, and Pearson is largely the man responsible for that.

Is he perfect? No!

Does he make mistakes? Yes!

But he has got more right than wrong this season, and I still think we are just one piece of the jigsaw away from getting a promotion winning team together.

Pearson tonight hasn't done himself too many favours imo.

Firstly he claims we've been spoilt by the quality of the football early on this season, then he claims that we've played well tonight, then he claims anyone questioning him or the players are clowns.

Well Pearson, have this:

You tell me how many clowns does it take to realise that playing a 442 system with a striker on the wings doesn't cut it?

Tactically clueless tonight and ultimately lucky to get anything out of that game at all. He was one minute away from an embarrassment a clown would be proud of.

Setting up our team with the intention of restricting the opposition rather than going for it ourselves, reacting to situations rather than being proactive in our approach could well see us out of the top 6 before too long. If that happens, we'll not claw it back. No chance.

Far too negative, sort it. The clowns want an improvement.

So playing 3 strikers and knocky and brining on Dyer instead of a defender is negative? How would we line up more positively?

Good post grewks. Totally agree. Good to see col city fan has finally outed himself as an NP hater!! It was always suspected :0)

Not true at all so don't be silly.

:thumbup:

After tonight's interview however, I wouldn't give a shite if he's sacked in the morning.

Humility and decency to the paying supporters are more important to me than the fact we played poorly again tonight.

Just listened to it, he hasn't even said that people are wrong to criticise him, he said that people having a pop at the players are wrong to do so, that's what almost all of us say on here whenever a player is abused by a section of the fans... What's the problem?

Sanctamonious threads like this bore me almost as much as the 'Pearson Out' esque tirades (and I bloody love Nige).

Just let the buggers get on with their jobs, there's no need for endless thread after thread with no substance that's no different to the last one.

Just listened to it, he hasn't even said that people are wrong to criticise him, he said that people having a pop at the players are wrong to do so, that's what almost all of us say on here whenever a player is abused by a section of the fans... What's the problem?

WOW. Did you really listen to that whole interview and not even have your Nige love dented even a little???

Not true at all so don't be silly.

:thumbup:

After tonight's interview however, I wouldn't give a shite if he's sacked in the morning.

Humility and decency to the paying supporters are more important to me than the fact we played poorly again tonight.

He called the fan a clown because he had a go at some of the players.

Np had no problems with this last season as even he knew a lot of the players weren't giving it their all.

But this season they are, and had we actually got the points our play deserved at birmingham, blackburn, charlton etc. We would be a lot higher in the table.

Why is it ok for us to give NP stick, but completely intolerable for him to give it back?

Of course he didn't..

He's obsessed...

lol

Why? Because I have an opinion about the manager of my football club and post about it on a forum dedicated to talking about said football club in a thread set up to discuss said manager?

To be honest the fact that I can't voice my opinion about the manager of our football team or Martyn Waghorn, on a forum designed to do just that, without you making some snide remark or homophobic slur, makes me think that maybe you're a bit obsessed.

Archived