Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Warnock At It Again

Watching the Footballers Football Show, and they are on about Footballers having a go at refs.

Warnock is on and has just said "The other night we had a goalkeeper, Schmeichel, he ran 70 yards in injury time, absolutely slaughtered the referee left right and centre, you could see what he was saying, and there was no yellow card, I find it amazing.

What an absolute utter bellend

To be fair, there were a few incidents that didn't go there way. I noticed it wasn't just us who weren't getting the decisions, felt there were a few fouls by our players late in the game with all the corners being whipped in. Having said that, we didn't get given a penalty when someone shoved Kane in the back.

Watching the Footballers Football Show, and they are on about Footballers having a go at refs.

Warnock is on and has just said "The other night we had a goalkeeper, Schmeichel, he ran 70 yards in injury time

Absolutely true if his comment stopped at that point, as he ran up for a corner

absolutely slaughtered the referee left right and centre, you could see what he was saying, and there was no yellow card, I find it amazing.

Having challenged for the said corner & clearly saw a foul, he then had a go at the ref for missing it, also true..... but the sprint was not connected to the conversation which seems implied

Warnock is on and has just said "The other night we had a goalkeeper, Schmeichel, he ran 70 yards in injury time, absolutely slaughtered the referee left right and centre, you could see what he was saying, and there was no yellow card, I find it amazing.

He's right though. Kasper should've been booked.

Well I think Warnock should be in front of the F.A for calling Schmeichel " an absolute utter bellend" on TV, there is no excuse for personal slander like that. I hope the F.A crack down hard on the Wurzle Gummage tribute act and give him a hefty fine.

tumblr_mefe4pq98C1qlqonqo1_500.jpg

8th January 2011

Warnock said: “He’s broken his leg and Diouf was calling him all sorts. Even the Blackburn people were embarrassed.

“For many years I’ve thought he is a gutter-type of boy and I was going to call him a sewer rat but that might be insulting the sewer rats. I think he’s the lowest of the low.â€

8th January 2011

Warnock said: “He’s broken his leg and Diouf was calling him all sorts. Even the Blackburn people were embarrassed.

“For many years I’ve thought he is a gutter-type of boy and I was going to call him a sewer rat but that might be insulting the sewer rats. I think he’s the lowest of the low.â€

I actually like this about Warnock and Diouf. Both of them have forgotten about this one for the good of the team and to get over that kind of disagreement is admirable IMO.

Really??

I just think it makes them look bigger cvnts than they already are.

Yeah I suppose you could look at it that way. lol

Warnock's probably the biggest marmite character in football and I'm one of the few who happens to quite like him (sorry everyone :blush:). I think this incident just shows that neither of them care about what others think of them - and with that kind of attitude a lot of people do hate them and I fully understand why. I must say I'm not keen on Diouf myself, I just like that controversy and over the top passion that Warnock brings to football.

Yeah I suppose you could look at it that way. lol

Warnock's probably the biggest marmite character in football and I'm one of the few who happens to quite like him (sorry everyone :blush:). I think this incident just shows that neither of them care about what others think of them - and with that kind of attitude a lot of people do hate them and I fully understand why. I must say I'm not keen on Diouf myself, I just like that controversy and over the top passion that Warnock brings to football.

I know what you mean regarding Warnock. He's a bit like Robbie Savage, if he plays for your club you love him if he plays against you, you hate him.

The few interview I have seen of Warnock he does actually come across as a decent bloke.

A lot of our fans still don't like him after the comments he made when he said we should have been booted out of the league in 2002.

Good old Colin willy puller, Leeds were a typical disgrace on Tuesday, they were wasting time in the first half, as soon as they scored it was just painful, and I really wish refs had the power to do something about that, incidentally the ref was poor, equally so for both sides.

I think the worst bit was when the ballboy was going to retrieve the ball, the Leeds assistant stepped off the bench as though to get the ball, then stepped over it and just stood in front of the ballboy, forcing him to go around the fat cvnt, and waste a few more seconds.

Absolute cvnts, I would rather have Pearson's squabbles with stringer, than have to support Colin and watch shite negative football week after week.

I know what you mean regarding Warnock. He's a bit like Robbie Savage, if he plays for your club you love him if he plays against you, you hate him.

The few interview I have seen of Warnock he does actually come across as a decent bloke.

A lot of our fans still don't like him after the comments he made when he said we should have been booted out of the league in 2002.

I've hated him since the miserable spoiling twat forced a weak F.A. to replay a cup game at derby against burton after one of the coins raining down on the City fans from the derby lot ubove hit their keeper. In typical Colin style he then staggered around the goal in comedy drunk fashion really putting it on.

What amazes me is that chairmen still want to employ him and his 1980's style of non league football.

I actually like this about Warnock and Diouf. Both of them have forgotten about this one for the good of the team and to get over that kind of disagreement is admirable IMO.

Nah, just means he's got no standards.

Warnock's fine when he's winning. I remember all the praise he gave our fans when QPR beat us with a last minute winner under Sven. When things aren't going so well he's an arsehole. Or a w*nker if you will.

Just like Fergie.

Archived