Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

The Smoke Bomb Saga

are you the guy who sits in front of the big bold guy who non stops shouts at the team on the back row? And on your row there is that like 8 year old kid who gives the abuse to the away fans lol

No I'm one of he first rows that stand mate. The bloke with the bold head does my head in though although I didn't hear him today :/

N Block standing must of started at about row Z today maybe lower!

Grow up idiot.

I'm plenty grown up thanks.

Just sick of the sanitised atmosphere at most grounds in the uk now days.

What happened today was hardly a return to the 80's. If that sort of shit stokes an atmosphere then **** it.

Great opening 15 or so. Once it all died down. Back to the normal rubbish. Great.

Loved the smoke bomb. Atmosphere was immense first 30 minutes from l1 k etc. So predictable this forum always one that has to say what if it hit a kid. What are you doing in a standing area renown for rowdyness. It's where the real fans go. Claim responsibility yourself for putting your kid in a risk position in the first place.

Loved the smoke bomb. Atmosphere was immense first 30 minutes from l1 k etc. So predictable this forum always one that has to say what if it hit a kid. What are you doing in a standing area renown for rowdyness. It's where the real fans go. Claim responsibility yourself for putting your kid in a risk position in the first place.

:rolleyes: So predictable of this forum to have people who think they are "better fans"

:rolleyes: So predictable of this forum to have people who think they are "better fans"

just stating facts it's the only part of the ground that stands sings and gets behind there team rather then sitting on there arse moaning and drinking bovril.

No I'm one of he first rows that stand mate. The bloke with the bold head does my head in though although I didn't hear him today :/

N Block standing must of started at about row Z today maybe lower!

ah right fair enough I was thinking of someone else, a youngish guy with longer hair who gets some of the chants going, and it was amazing how far down that little section was stood! We really need to get some chants going which involves us with L1 again though ;) if it carries on I will renew in N1 again next season

Totally agree. Was in pen2 many years ago and was good to see some proper atmosphere created (even if was started by the other team)

Now sit in the west stand but was good to see some proper banter again

I saw a couple of kids walk past me (one in a city shirt, one in a Wednesday shirt) and they were both in tears and looked like they were holding their heads like summat had hit em?

This was after about 10 or so minutes.

It's all part of the atmosphere, innit? They need to man up and become pwoppa naughty bhoyz. >_<

I never remember the name of the stand mate. The same one that L1 is in, I sit opposite the tunnel.

Ah ok, as a parent I would never take my young kids where there is likely to be problems. We have a family stand for a reason. Also any other part of the ground I consider suitable for kids that Is not near the away fans

Archived