Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

The Smoke Bomb Saga

Would just like to clear up what exactly happened over in that corner today. Did not see where the smoke bomb/s came from originally. First thing I knew about it was when the police started retreating on mass out the stadium and returning in riot gear. Saw it being chucked between home and away fans and looks like someone got injured in the process. Hope it wasnt set off from our end. Do not want Leicester fans to get a reputation for that. Will just make it harder to get in at away grounds - and its moronic.

Anyone see what happened exactly?

Was thrown from their end, landed in L1, was then chucked back into the away end.

Was a tense 5 minutes lol

Did look like it was getting abit nasty across there for a few minutes but it seemed it die down quite quickly once the police swarmed in.

I was stood in L1. First one thrown from the Wednesday end, just went past my head, it then got hurled back.. Wednesday fans booing in disgust for some reason?? Wankers, then a second one got set off by Wednesday and hurled into L1 which again was thrown back. The cvnts then started throwing coins, I collected 11p, lovely jubbly. Coppers bobbed themselves and the normal coppers did a runner after shitting themselves and the riot cops had to go in, who did absolutely nothing.

I was stood in L1. First one thrown from the Wednesday end, just went past my head, it then got hurled back.. Wednesday fans booing in disgust for some reason?? Wankers, then a second one got set off by Wednesday and hurled into L1 which again was thrown back. The cvnts then started throwing coins, I collected 11p, lovely jubbly. Coppers bobbed themselves and the normal coppers did a runner after shitting themselves and the riot cops had to go in, who did absolutely nothing.

It's the same cops they just go down to change into the riot gear you mention.

Yeah I heard them starting to boo as well, didn't get that as it obviously looked like they threw it... I often wonder why people can't just turn up to watch the football.

Smoke Bomb was fine but I've packed up smoking Coin throwing on the other hand is out off order there are woman and kids in the crowd but I don't think anyone would like to lose an eye over a game of football . It wasn't just the odd one it went on a few times

"Oh thanks for throwing this smoke bomb at me mate, Ill frame it when I get home"

If only other fans had the same attitude as you. Would be a lovely place to watch football. Have you got a frame big enough?

If only other fans had the same attitude as you. Would be a lovely place to watch football. Have you got a frame big enough?

I dont get it, what else are you supposed to do if a smoke bomb is letting off smoke right next to you?

Big deal.

It worries me that people like you live amonst the rest of us. Guess you think its acceptable? Nevermind if hits a kid in the face. Its not a big deal.

I dont get it, what else are you supposed to do if a smoke bomb is letting off smoke right next to you?

I can see why people would chuck it back in the heat of the moment. Just not a great idea to risk getting banned.

It worries me that people like you live amonst the rest of us. Guess you think its acceptable? Nevermind if hits a kid in the face. Its not a big deal.

I can see why people would chuck it back in the heat of the moment. Just not a great idea to risk getting banned.

I agree, but it did improve the atmosphere, the 'we love you' after that was great.

Archived