Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

The Smoke Bomb Saga

Palace didn't out sing us.

I didn't hear them once.

For 4,000 fans you were exceptionally quite, especially when your in and around the play-offs.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed your cup final and we'll be back next year.

WEDNESDAY

Cup final lol

There was only one team acting like it was their cup final yesterday!

Not really, think parents should be able to take their children anywhere in a ground and not expect smoke bombs and coins to be thrown at them.

Exactly this. Look at Rugby games for instance .. no segregation, no hassle. Why can't football be like that ffs?

Seriously grow up and stop kidding yourselves, Sheffield Wednesday take big numbers to most games, more than us and they're bottom half of the league.

I know theyve got a decent following but old pudding here thinks their ends are like that everyweek which is complete and utter bollocks

I know theyve got a decent following but old pudding here thinks their ends are like that everyweek which is complete and utter bollocks

Do you actually care what one bloke from yorkshire thinks? Maybe he's just proud of their support, they like us haven't had a lot to shout about in recent years after all.

Do you actually care what one bloke from yorkshire thinks? Maybe he's just proud of their support, they like us haven't had a lot to shout about in recent years after all.

Do I care.....No

Do I fancy proving him wrong because the Hibs Hearts game is boring the shit out of me....Yes

They arn't a bigger club than us, but we are not a bigger club than them either. We both have decent away followings, a good ground, but both clubs haven't won anything in recent times (we obviously won league one).

Wednesday's home atmosphere is as bad as ours, but most home atmospheres are not good.

I know you've got good away followings.

I want proof your ends are like that week in week out

When he gets the stats all that he will do is compare yours with ours and make you a tad sorry you fetched it up no doubt. Distance and fixture time/day has a lot to do with turn out IMO

No need to be bitter lads, most away ends at our ground are shit, fair play to Wednesday for bringing 3K and singing a bit, that's more than most do.

Giving them stick for throwing things is fair enough but getting all arsey because they sung about us having shit support is a bit gay.

You know we can sing nasty songs back if we can be bothered?

No need to be bitter lads, most away ends at our ground are shit, fair play to Wednesday for bringing 3K and singing a bit, that's more than most do.

Giving them stick for throwing things is fair enough but getting all arsey because they sung about us having shit support is a bit gay.

You know we can sing nasty songs back if we can be bothered?

Our angelic fans would never do such nasty things! Good p[ost..we seem to have a few bitter @rseholes!!

Serious question for Fox92 ... why is it that you hate SWFC the most?

I went to school with a lot of Wednesday fans (United and Leeds). Throughtout the last years of my school years, it was ourselves and Sheffield Wednesday that were constantly in relegation battles, when you eventually beat us 1-3 and we got relegated, I was seriously hammered by some of my friends (fair play, I would have done the same!). Some of them still bring it up... So, if you understand, the biggest game for me (still is) is Sheffield Wednesday. I don't hate you, just can't stand losing to you, so it was a bitter pill to swallow yesterday (yet again). I do like my trips to Hillsborough though.

My posts are generally more out of frustration today, but I don't get why one of your fellow Owls said 'cup final'. We took 4000 fans to your place earlier in the season, end of. And this need for who takes more fans is generally annoying.

Certainly up there with the best away sets I've seen at the new ground. Great range of songs, everybody seemingly like-minded. They seem to go to enjoy themselves and not take it too seriously. Plenty of our fans could take a leaf out of Wednesday's book, our support (home and away) has been utter dogshit this season.

And before someone starts quoting numbers, they're meaningless unless people are bothering to use their voices!

Archived