Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

The Smoke Bomb Saga

It worries me that people like you live amonst the rest of us. Guess you think its acceptable? Nevermind if hits a kid in the face. Its not a big deal.

I can see why people would chuck it back in the heat of the moment. Just not a great idea to risk getting banned.

Letting a smoke bomb off is fine but throwing one shouldn't happen.

They were thrown from the away end. First one landed 3 seats to my right. Another one landed the row in front and there was another further right, but not sure if it was just the same one being thrown back.

Spent the first 5 minutes looking more to my right than actually watching the football.

People on here bang on about getting the atmosphere back to something like it was at Filbert St. At last we get something like the good old days and then the moaning starts. You can't have it both ways

If lobbing shit at each other and injuring people is the only way we can create atmosphere, you can stick it. Says alot really.

People on here bang on about getting the atmosphere back to something like it was at Filbert St. At last we get something like the good old days and then the moaning starts. You can't have it both ways

Agreed.

Was excellent today and last 10 mins v leeds.

It's a shame we need a rowdy bunch to come to city to get us going.

In the prem we'd get that every week, and it would be amazing

If lobbing shit at each other and injuring people is the only way we can create atmosphere, you can stick it. Says alot really.

The throwing stuff is not on, but it helps create a hostile atmosphere which the majority love. Thats real matchday entertainment.

5A985E0A-73CA-4063-8E21-52E0542FECC6-1846-00000151C0839E67_zpsf00babcc.jpg

Can see myself on there. Oblivious looking at something online on my phone as usual.

Thought the Wednesday fans were good value to be honest.

Loud, up for it, bit of an "exchange" after the game down Burnmoor St. All to be commended.

Seemed to me everyone was just excited to be at football on a Saturday at 3pm again. :thumbup:

The throwing stuff is not on, but it helps create a hostile atmosphere which the majority love. Thats real matchday entertainment.

Definitely agree, everyone was standing shouting and swearing, just how it should be lol

Edit: thats not sarcasm

Sorry dad. I'm off to sit on my hands why you feed me a prawn sandwich and mummy waves her scarf to "we love you" so long as you're happy who gives a shit if we are a laughing stock in terms of backing our team.

Sorry dad. I'm off to sit on my hands why you feed me a prawn sandwich and mummy waves her scarf to "we love you" so long as you're happy who gives a shit if we are a laughing stock in terms of backing our team.

Grow up idiot.

As an old timer, I thought the atmosphere was good at the start of the game with an excellent showing from SWFC fans for first 10 mins & L1 giving as good as it gets back (ignoring idiots throwing "missiles" at eachother), I was in the Kop and the sound was good (despite many previous posts stating sound doesn't carry etc). A few good chants from Kop as well.

Unfortunately due to the shite on the pitch it was difficult to maintain the banter/singing & too depressing for last 20 mins.

He has a point though lol!!

Not he doesnt. I didnt say sit on your hands and do nothing. I want an atmopshere as much as anyone. Scream, chant, swear and wave your arms at each other as much as you want. But when grown men find the need to throw coins and smoke bombs at each other like a bunch hooligans to make an atmosphere, I think something is wrong.

Not he doesnt. I didnt say sit on your hands and do nothing. I want an atmopshere as much as anyone. Scream, chant, swear and wave your arms at each other as much as you want. But when grown men find the need to throw coins and smoke bombs at each other like a bunch hooligans to make an atmosphere, I think something is wrong.

Here's what I think:

You are a prize clown.

I was there mate yeah. Numbers continue to grow in N Block good sign!

are you the guy who sits in front of the big bold guy who non stops shouts at the team on the back row? And on your row there is that like 8 year old kid who gives the abuse to the away fans lol

Archived