jamesmilner Posted 14 March 2013 Posted 14 March 2013 http://www.steakandbjday.com/ will she take her teeth out ?
jamesmilner Posted 14 March 2013 Author Posted 14 March 2013 my mrs just asked when the chicken 'n' lickng day is ? And my Mum is cooking steak tonight, awkward
jamesmilner Posted 14 March 2013 Author Posted 14 March 2013 I like my steak rare and my blowjobs well done ditto but my bj's are very rare these days !
foxfanazer Posted 14 March 2013 Posted 14 March 2013 ditto but my bj's are very rare these days ! Mine are blue. Well I have to watch blue
Fox92 Posted 14 March 2013 Posted 14 March 2013 Got to be honest, I'd never heard of it before this afternoon. Just everyone was talking about it on facebook, when was it 'invented'?
foxfanazer Posted 14 March 2013 Posted 14 March 2013 Got to be honest, I'd never heard of it before this afternoon. Just everyone was talking about it on facebook, when was it 'invented'? Don't know but I dare say it was invented by a man
bmt Posted 14 March 2013 Posted 14 March 2013 Got to be honest, I'd never heard of it before this afternoon. Just everyone was talking about it on facebook, when was it 'invented'? Like 2 years ago I think, always big on uni lad and stuff like that.
Guest Bilo Posted 14 March 2013 Posted 14 March 2013 I like my steak rare and my blowjobs well done My life is the other way round.
goose2010 Posted 14 March 2013 Posted 14 March 2013 Was invented about 3/4 years ago 1month after valentines day so way for the ladies to give something back! All those in relationships please make sure you go super mardy if it doesn't happen because you know if you forgot valentines day she wouldn't be impressed
cambridgefox Posted 14 March 2013 Posted 14 March 2013 I've just volunteered to work in the local steak restaurant tonight.salt gargle and I'm off........
goose2010 Posted 14 March 2013 Posted 14 March 2013 Few of my Facebook mates are going to be very disappointed I think
FoxyPV Posted 14 March 2013 Posted 14 March 2013 I don't like one and am not too fond of the aftertaste of the other.
marko Posted 14 March 2013 Posted 14 March 2013 I don't like one and am not too fond of the aftertaste of the other. I've always found a fizzy drink takes away the taste of any greasy on the steak.
FoxyPV Posted 14 March 2013 Posted 14 March 2013 I've always found a fizzy drink takes away the taste of any greasy on the steak. Ba dum tish
Voll Blau Posted 14 March 2013 Posted 14 March 2013 Just seems like an excuse for a bunch of virgins to rave on about how much of a #LAD they are social network sites to me.
Alexikokopops Posted 15 March 2013 Posted 15 March 2013 Was invented about 3/4 years ago 1month after valentines day so way for the ladies to give something back! All those in relationships please make sure you go super mardy if it doesn't happen because you know if you forgot valentines day she wouldn't be impressed I think it's been around longer, I'm sure I heard about it from a message board I haven't been on since about 2005. It seems to have really kicked off this year though. Keep up Internet.
MooseBreath Posted 15 March 2013 Posted 15 March 2013 I didn't get a steak. #impliedhumblebrag? I guess he figured he'd already given you enough meat.
Finnegan Posted 15 March 2013 Posted 15 March 2013 I guess he figured he'd already given you enough meat. It was good of your dad to remember the occasion though.
SystonFox Posted 15 March 2013 Posted 15 March 2013 It was good of your dad to remember the occasion though. brilliant comeback Finners. so schoolboy but so apt. Steak and BJ day has been around for yonks, probably longer than 10 years at a guess. it's all a load of bullshit just like valentines day and as someone has said now seems a way for "#LADS" to brag about it online. ive even seen a pic on twitter of a bloke taking a pic of his steak and then an implied pic of him receiving a BJ. blatantly its a brown mop he's put down there.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.