Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Captain...

Fan Made Kits 2013-2014

gvUyOzC.png

My efforts. Want to see a collar on the home shirt and would love love LOVE a green and gold pinstriped third shirt. Sadly I don't think it will happen.

Not sure about the white one but the other 2 are spot on.

Allkits2013-14_zpsf2205e3d.png

The colour of the King Power badge was a hard choice on the white kit. My quick efforts though.

They are quite jizz worthy I must say. Maybe a darker shade of green would be nicer for the third?

Maybe also on the away kit, maybe you could decrease the size of a sponsor and put it underneath the badge? Could you make up that please?

Allkits2013-14_zpsf2205e3d.png

The colour of the King Power badge was a hard choice on the white kit. My quick efforts though.

White kit looks pretty similar to one of my designs. Best solution I could come up with (without shrinking and moving the sponsor) was to keep it white but outline it. Best contrast against the stripe, and an outline shows it up on the white shirt.

Really do love all the variations of the white shirt with a stripe though. Every one of them so far has been a beaut of a kit :D

How about doing ones that are using the PUMA templates that we know are out there?

The away kit will be either white, yellow or black.

I'm gathering as many as i can, as i type, when i've got them all (or as many as i can find) i shall try some and see....

Has anybody seen the new wolves kit, it was on skysports yesterday with kenny jacket, look's similar to this design above this post apart from the stripes run into the collar and there is trim down the sides with black, perhaps someone could alter this with white trim on the collar and down the side's? or if someone tell's me how I can do it myself i'll have a go  :thumbup:

Has anybody seen the new wolves kit, it was on skysports yesterday with kenny jacket, look's similar to this design above this post apart from the stripes run into the collar and there is trim down the sides with black, perhaps someone could alter this with white trim on the collar and down the side's? or if someone tell's me how I can do it myself i'll have a go  :thumbup:

Couldn't quite seem to get the trim down the sides right, but here's my effort:

post-14548-0-28270700-1370346466_thumb.j

Archived