Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Captain...

Fan Made Kits 2013-2014

that's it, would look amazing if could get the white trim all the way down, I would deffo purchase this!  :thumbup:  oh and cheer's for having a go, great effort Lad  :D

No problem, glad you like it :) Always nice to get appreciation for a design. Still love the fact that you've got one of mine as your avatar haha. 

When you say white trim all the way down, what did you mean? Filling in the gap between the edge and the thin stripe? I was gonna do that, cos that was part of the template I started off with for this one, but it looked a bit naff with the extra white. I might see about editing it again and posting up later, to compare, if i get time.

Slightly different on the wolves kit but my take on it

lcfcwolvesesc1.png

Nice! This template is really starting to grow on me.. Smart.

Altered the collar on mine. On the wolves kit, it matches the background of the shirt, so I did the same here:post-14548-0-66977600-1370361533_thumb.j

Think I prefer the white-collar version tbh.

My take on the that current Puma template doing the rounds, i actually think it could work and look quite decent IF done similar to this and the fit itself wasn't as baggy as we have seen with other teams

olchome2.png

I'm a big fan of that away shirt! Would love that. But the home one is a bit too similar to last season for me.

Cheers and yeah the away shirt isn't that bad at all, i kinda agree with you about the home shirt!

Archived