Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Captain...

Fan Made Kits 2013-2014

Can someone nock up a updated version of the jade and navy we had in the mid nineties someone posted a programme on FB and I forgot how much I Loved that kit as a kid.

I made one a few years back just looked for it and I can't find it. Will be in a thread somewhere though on Foxestalk.

Ignore the Kappa Sponsor, Walkers logo and 125 years sponsor but this was one of my first made kits.

kitoftheweekfmdleicestercity.png

Something like that this coming year would please me.

well, we're getting a bespoke kit. So what that means is either something totally new or something that they class as bespoke.

New italian kit looks alright. 01PRANDELLI-BUFFON-PIRLO-650x414.jpg

That looks terrible compared to the decent one they had at the euro

I made one a few years back just looked for it and I can't find it. Will be in a thread somewhere though on Foxestalk.

Ignore the Kappa Sponsor, Walkers logo and 125 years sponsor but this was one of my first made kits.

kitoftheweekfmdleicestercity.png

Something like that this coming year would please me.

Looks a bit like last season's.

International break, no football for a week, before we descend completely into chaos lets have some fun and make some kits.

These are my efforts for next season:

post-9839-0-99188600-1363881601_thumb.jp

:ph34r:

Joking aside, or make them funny, lets see what you got.

a red kit??? id rather shit on my hands and give you a round of applause, rather be dead than red. forest *****.

a red kit??? id rather shit on my hands and give you a round of applause, rather be dead than red. forest *****.

Haha, well I guess with that username you are probably not going to like the new red kits.

I do hope you and everyone else realise I was joking with my red kits, although the arsenal style burgundy and hold does look good. Maybe for a third kit.

Archived