Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Captain...

Fan Made Kits 2013-2014

How are people making these kits may I ask?

I'm using Photoshop with a template set someone posted last year, I'll try and dig it up when I'm back home tomorrow unless someone else has done it by then.

Some people are using GIMP as an alternative to PS, I believe.

And others I think are using kit-building software online, though I have no idea about that myself.

Watford's kit. Apart from the sponsor, I'm really loving this. And I am a fan of changing the colour of the badge to blend in with the kit like this.

Nooooo.

Watford template is okay, I much prefer it when we have a plain home shirt though

Nooooo.

Watford template is okay, I much prefer it when we have a plain home shirt though

I don't understand why fans think it's not okay to manipulate the badge as if we're tampering with the club's history and brand. I think it's quite classy tbh. But I kind of agree with a plain home shirt. I wouldn't mind the wolves template but with a few more accents around the shirts, some white some yellow.

The Watford kit is nice but with blue and white it wouldn't work.

I think I agree with this, not as a home shirt.

I think if the body was white and the top was blue it'd be a nice away shirt, though. Or black and gold, or whatever.

I don't understand why fans think it's not okay to manipulate the badge as if we're tampering with the club's history and brand. I think it's quite classy tbh. But I kind of agree with a plain home shirt. I wouldn't mind the wolves template but with a few more accents around the shirts, some white some yellow.

I really can't stand seeing that word used in reference to football clubs.

Your pp is classy

Archived