Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Captain...

Fan Made Kits 2013-2014

It might sound a bit weird but can anyone make one with a yellow collar section, and maybe some other likely colours, cuz although it's a well made kit, it looks horrid

post-14548-0-01714100-1370727349_thumb.ppost-14548-0-51832400-1370727354_thumb.p

Do people seriously like the Watford template and all yellow badge then?

It looks ****ing awful, if we end up with that template and an all blue Leicester badge it'll look utterly horrific.

As Finn says, it might work as a black and gold away shirt but not as a home shirt.

I could have sworn we were getting bespoke like Burnley last season anyway?

I just don't think that template will work for us. On the home kit there would just be far too much white. I'm hoping that as the release is taking so long it will be a more bespoke design.

Try the Watford template with a royal blue body and a navy blue top half, instead of white.

That'd look better. Think outside the box, people!

I don't know why I keep doing these.. haha.

Blue/Blue:post-14548-0-93233100-1370811081_thumb.p

And a Black/grey variation to go with the rumours about a grey away/third kit: post-14548-0-22963200-1370811134_thumb.p

I don't know why I keep doing these.. haha.

Blue/Blue:attachicon.gifblueblue.png

That looks better, but I just don't think the design works for us. It doesn't look like a City home kit to me.

I still think something like this would be lovely

lcfckitsashdarkbluewhit.jpg

Grey is a keeper colour

It wouldn't make a bad keeper kit tbf.

That looks better, but I just don't think the design works for us. It doesn't look like a City home kit to me.

I still think something like this would be lovely

lcfckitsashdarkbluewhit.jpg

It wouldn't make a bad keeper kit tbf.

I've gotta agree. The template is a decent one, and for a keeper it wouldn't be bad, but Leicester kits in recent years at least are predominantly one colour, so the 'watford template' with a big solid block of 2nd colour at the top just doesn't feel right.. 

Black/Grey doesn't look too bad as a keeper's kit (not too dissimilar from this year's, tbh) but for a home/away strip I think there are much better options. Most notably the diagonal 'sash'.

I know I will get lambasted for this but...

I think the blue sash on black looks crap, it was okay as a one off a few seasons ago as a hark back to our heritage.

But if it wasn't in our history would so many really like it? I know it's impossible to tell but I'm sure it wouldn't have such a fan base if it wasn't.

When we wear that shirt we look like a bunch of jockeys!

Archived