Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Deja Vu? Millwall/ Weather Watch

I'm not scaremongering here- I've literally been housebound since Friday lunchtime. My car is buried in snow upto the height of the tops of my wheels. The snow drifted up to 4ft deep elsewhere in Coalville.

I'm aware as of yesterday shepshed wasn't too bad, but what's it like in Leicester? If there is half the amount of snow there that we have here it could be touch and go as if whether the game is on. Temperatures aren't set to go above freezing as far a Thursday.

I wonder if many will presume the game is off again ala Boro and stay away, or whether thousands more will risk it, to then find the game is called off!?

Who know's what the weather will be like by Friday?

The forecasters can't get it right for 24 hour periods and knowing the good old unpredictable British weather we'll probably be in shorts and t shirts by then and slapping on the factor 40!

Yeh I know mate. I made that famous thread about the weather and Boro on a Sunday then I think and didn't genuinely think the game would be in doubt at the time. But it doesn't take much for them to be right about the temperature, and if it doesn't get above freezing this snow will be still here on Friday. Of course, if the snow is nowhere near as bad in Leicester as it is here it makes this thread irrelevant for now.

Just dug my van out so I know I can get to work tomorrow. Had to drive to the shops and had to get pushed out twice dig myself out once and push two other cars. Normally I scorn at people panicking about driving in snow but I for once will say it's horrendous

Deja Vu - It was Millwall at home that did for Sven - Millwall away where our season all but ended last season and unless there is a thumping win for City on Friday it could spell the end of St Nige too

I think they will give him until the end of the season now.

If they were going to get rid, they would have done it after the Derby game.

I don't mind if there's only 8,000 there and we take three points again.

The fact I had fell on my arse four times on the way to Boro made that last minute penalty save the highlight of my season.

Also be more noise from the 8000, if the Boro game was anything to go by!

I don't mind if there's only 8,000 there and we take three points again.

The fact I had fell on my arse four times on the way to Boro made that last minute penalty save the highlight of my season.

I know mate. It made the trip so worth while. If this weather continues though I'll suggest to the others that we get a taxi to Loughborough and we meet you and Sam and get the train in. As you know that day the train was the only way of getting in from Loughborough and I only made it out of Coalville that day as I was picked up at 2pm.

Deja vu all over again.No worries at all its a bank holiday so you could walk from coalville(only joking)snow will be gone by wednesday,players will be back sporting mild suntan,

NP given a vote of confidence!

Mention for the city basketball team 2 wins this week very agressive stuff v newcastle only a couple more wins away from the league tiltle.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived