Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScoutMan

Fans Favorite

Management team until the end of the season. Manager: Steve Walsh (Legend Walsh), Assistant: John Gregory and 1st team Coach: Gerry Taggart. Walsh deserves this job until the end of the season, he's done it twice as a player, certainly has passion. John Gregory been managing abroad but knows Walshy and the championship well. Gerry Taggart for his coaching ability and passion. If it works great times ahead if it doesn't we can make a fresh appointment in the summer when its more viable. If we made a fulltime appointment now and we didn't reach the playoffs it will make the job twice as hard next season.

As above, I was just about to post about Shearer. We don't need the likes of Walsh and Taggart as managers, we need the players to show determination, effort and passion like Walsh and Taggart did.

Haha!! Walsh would do fvck all. He'd just be on twitter all day telling some guy called burgers to get his lazy arse out of bed.

That's not true. He'd take the squad on bonding trips to the pub every day, where he'd spend the whole time telling them of the glory days when he made himself a legend.

IF we do get rid of NP i believe it must be now, not the end of the season.

Not because i think we still have a chance, but because it will give the new gaffer a chance to see which players we have are capable for next season.

The only person other than you who thinks that Steve Walsh could or should be manager is Steve Walsh. The guy's arrogant, thick and for me has somewhat already tarnished what he did as a player by who he is as a man. Let alone him coming in now and making things even worse. He's just anout bearable now, dread to think what he'd be like given any responsibility or actual influence.

Archived