Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

End Of Season Awards: Cast Your Vote!

Would have gone for this, except Morgan could have been responsible for defeat by Millwall, so am choosing Kasper over him.

So because of one game you're letting that cloud your judgement?

Player of the Season - Wes Morgan - he must have this in the bag, absolutely quality from start to finish (well time of voting anyway :P )

Young Player of the Season - Knocky - I saw this as a two-horse race between him and Keane as both have had good half seasons. Think Keane might edge it as his form has come more recently. Whilst I think that Keane is absolute class let's not forget what Knockaert did up until January... tore teams apart, scored some wonderous goals and really was a pleasure to watch at times. Even when he's not been on top form I don't think he's ever particularly let us down whereas some of Keane's recent performances haven't been great.

Goal of the Season - Knocky at Huddersfield - that was one special goal, a real "did I just see that properly?" goal. Some of the others are very good, a Konchesky thunderbolt and Nugent's deftness but there should be no winner other than that Knockaert one. An over-used word these days but truly awesome.

Archived