Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

End Of Season Awards: Cast Your Vote!

Once again I don't think all the best goals are on that list. Wood's v Huddersfield was pretty bog standard but there's no Dyer v Ipswich, or Gnocchi's 1st v Huddersfield at their place.

Went for Konchesky's.

Couldn't believe my eyes at Wolves when I saw Konchesky's show end up in the back of the net. I was directly behind the flight of the ball, it was great to see.

Have to go for Morgan, Keane and Knocky vs Hudd's though.

The 1st Knocky goal vs Hudds and Nugent's second goal vs Derby at home should've made the list though IMO.

Went for Morgan, Knockaert vs Hudd (A), and Liam Moore - Been impressed with him when I have seen him play, and I personally don't believe in giving an award for a player on loan. But that's just my personal view of things.

Seen people on twitter saying that we should've vote for Keane because he's not our player.

What a bunch of miserable nobs.

:whistle:

Kasper. Was a toss up between him and Morgan but chose Kasper.

Knocky v Huddersfield (A)

Knocky. Again was a toss up between him and Keane. So tight between those two.

Same, hard choice between but Wes and Kasper as well as Knockaert and Keane

I can't work out how so many people think Keane has been better for us in half a season than Knockaert has this full season. He's been decent and looked like he has potential to be a good centre half at times, whereas Knockaert has produced at least 4 or 5 unreal displays and goals, and done some things I don't ever remember anyone in a Leicester shirt even coming close to.

Edit - then again this is the same set of fans who didn't vote Gallagher's goal vs Palace as goal of the season last year.

Archived