Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

End Of Season Awards: Cast Your Vote!

I can't work out how so many people think Keane has been better for us in half a season than Knockaert has this full season. He's been decent and looked like he has potential to be a good centre half at times, whereas Knockaert has produced at least 4 or 5 unreal displays and goals, and done some things I don't ever remember anyone in a Leicester shirt even coming close to.

Edit - then again this is the same set of fans who didn't vote Gallagher's goal vs Palace as goal of the season last year.

I don't think any young player has been particularly great. Knockaert's did some amazing things earlier in the season but he's been off the boil for a while and when he's been bad, he's been really bad.

I'm not saying I disagree with you as such, I just don't think anyone has really been award-worthy.

I don't think any young player has been particularly great. Knockaert's did some amazing things earlier in the season but he's been off the boil for a while and when he's been bad, he's been really bad.

I'm not saying I disagree with you as such, I just don't think anyone has really been award-worthy.

Yeah I know. Bar Morgan and maybe Kasper I don't think anyone's been great for the whole season. Nugent's had times, Knocky's had a go and everyone else has been alright in spells of 2 or 3 games followed by 8 or 9 of utter shite.

I can't work out how so many people think Keane has been better for us in half a season than Knockaert has this full season. He's been decent and looked like he has potential to be a good centre half at times, whereas Knockaert has produced at least 4 or 5 unreal displays and goals, and done some things I don't ever remember anyone in a Leicester shirt even coming close to.

Edit - then again this is the same set of fans who didn't vote Gallagher's goal vs Palace as goal of the season last year.

Keane has been consistent in pretty much every game. Knocky hasn't.

Knockaert has had about 5 immense games and has been shit since!

POTS:Morgan. Absolute rock and very consistent. Performances worthy of a team wanting to be promoted.

YP: Tough category. Most in it just haven't played enough to get it. Would go for Keane as he's looked solid and produced goals in our bad spell.

GOAL: Knocky (hudds a) for the improvisation, though I really like Nugent against Boro too.

Player of the season: Big Wes

Young Player of the season: Knocky

Goal of the season: Nuge v Forest.

Really struggled with goal of the season. Nugent's was pure brilliance, Konchesky's was spectacular, Knockaert's goal (h) seemed to hang in the air for an eternity. And his one away was unique.

Archived