Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterlad96

Big screen v F****t

Sorry if this has already been mentioned i couldn't see it anywhere, as we have only been given 2020 tickets for florist a lot of people aren't going to be able to go, do you think its worth asking someone at the club and try to see if they can organize a big screen for those who cant make it? I recon if the weather is nice then thousands of people will turn out to watch it together? If anybody has any email addresses for people at the club please email them and suggest this! COYB

If the game is not on Sky which is currently not scheduled to be and since Sky own the broadcasting rights for Championship matches and not the Club I find it very hard to believe they would be up for an idea to play an illegal foreign stream to thousands of fans so I can't see it happening myself.

If the game is not on Sky which is currently not scheduled to be and since Sky own the broadcasting rights for Championship matches and not the Club I find it very hard to believe they would be up for an idea to play an illegal foreign stream to thousands of fans so I can't see it happening myself.

It'd be very easy for a beamback to be organised between the City Ground and the KP without Sky, believe me.

If the game has anything riding on it it'll be live on Sky anyway. They should have two games, with first and second seemingly sewn up, there's just playoffs and relegation to sort. If it's a winner-takes-all game then we'll be on.

This is a great idea. To watch the big game with several thousand other people at the KP is the next best to actually being there. Send the club an email, really raise the issue with them. They're much more likely to do it if they know it's a well supported concept.

It can't be that expensive an event either

It'd be very easy for a beamback to be organised between the City Ground and the KP without Sky, believe me.

If the game has anything riding on it it'll be live on Sky anyway. They should have two games, with first and second seemingly sewn up, there's just playoffs and relegation to sort. If it's a winner-takes-all game then we'll be on.

The technical ability to do it without Sky is not a problem at all its the licencing to broadcast it with Skys permission which is the massive brick wall that would stop this from happening

The club would have to pay for stewards and the like so, unless the owners feel like being generous, we'd have to pay an entry fee.

What I would love to happen is, if we get a positive result, then the players hot foot it back with FoxTravel and come and celebrate with the fans and those who keep their match ticket stub can come join in and we could have one big happy party to celebrate an enjoyable season.

The technical ability to do it without Sky is not a problem at all its the licencing to broadcast it with Skys permission which is the massive brick wall that would stop this from happening

It would not be a massive brick wall, don't be so silly.

The match will be broadcast in a private, controlled surrounding. If we wanted to broadcast it online or via some Leicester City TV channel then there would be issues.

The Football League would not have a problem with such a thing occurring, and neither would Sky. Heck if the game is on Sky they'd actively encourage it.

It would not be a massive brick wall, don't be so silly.

The match will be broadcast in a private, controlled surrounding. If we wanted to broadcast it online or via some Leicester City TV channel then there would be issues.

The Football League would not have a problem with such a thing occurring, and neither would Sky. Heck if the game is on Sky they'd actively encourage it.

I'm not being silly if it was as easy as you make it out to be all football clubs would be televising away games to non travelling supporters but they currently don't there is a reason why. If the game is televised by Sky and the club pays for the correct broadcasting rights for the correct ammount of people it is planning to broadcast it to then it wouldn't be a problem

Archived