Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Watford At Home Pre Match Chat - Biggest Game In 3 Years

Come on people we need a full house on Friday. If Tuesday and today were must win games then Friday tops the lot.

I'd be extremely embarrassed of anyone local to Leicester choosing to watch this on the tele instead of getting down to the ground and watching us.

We CAN still do this!!

Watford are assured of playoffs and nothing moreless. Will this work in our favour or not?

It won't be a full house, not by any stretch.

We can only hope for a good atmosphere and for our players to realise they need to play to win from minute one. If we start slowly and try to loft half-hearted balls forward at any stage we've got no chance.

Put them on the back foot, that's what winners do.

no way can see us winning both and bolton and palace should get 4 points from there remaining games (palace have 3 games remember).

knowing our luck we will beat watford but go and lose it at forest of all places

Watford still have a chance of catching Hull. I think this will motivate them.

But...regardless of what Watford need or want, we must need it more. If we play with the will and determination we have shown recently, then the three points will be ours.

Then, on to Forest.

no way can see us winning both and bolton and palace should get 4 points from there remaining games (palace have 3 games remember).

knowing our luck we will beat watford but go and lose it at forest of all places

One of them a local derby against millwall who need the points and palace aren't travelled well atm

I want to go to this game. Can someone recommend to me where the best seating section is to view the game? I also want to be sat in a stand with a good atmosphere, like near the away fans.

The only time I have been to the KP Stadium was in the away end supporting Blackburn when Leicester won 3-0.

with your name as 'Blackburn and Leicester' fan, i don;t want you near my club!!

Come on people we need a full house on Friday. If Tuesday and today were must win games then Friday tops the lot.

I'd be extremely embarrassed of anyone local to Leicester choosing to watch this on the tele instead of getting down to the ground and watching us.

We CAN still do this!!

Watford are assured of playoffs and nothing moreless. Will this work in our favour or not?

You should question whether or not the fact that Cardiff are now promoted will work in our favour or not. If Bolton go there and win, forget it, it's over. That is the concern for me, more so than our own game as I'd expect us to win this one anyway.

We need to be ahead of Bolton going into the last game, if not, that's it. It's between us and Bolton for 6th place.

not only do you support two football teams, you have Blackburn in your name before Leicester! make sure your heads screwed on before creating a name on this site mate

I have been a Blackburn season ticket holder for 11 years, however this year I moved to Loughborough to go to University, and have been taking an interest in Leicester City. I don't see that as a bad thing, I want to watch some local football.

Therefore my name is Blackburn first because I am a massive Blackburn fan and a small time Leicester City fan at the moment. Is that okay? Or would you rather I did not take an interest in Leicester City at all?

Archived