Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Watford At Home Pre Match Chat - Biggest Game In 3 Years

Coming back from uni for this one. Glad about that, and pretty excited already. Really hope we can win, but it will be tough. Haven't watched a lot of Watford on tv, but I expect them to attack via freeflowing, attractive football. Massive game.

Hope Cardiff don't give up now also. Could do with help from them, beating Bolton. Nottingham Forest go to Millwall, which isn't a easy place for any team.

By far the biggest game in years, when we win, we promote Dull sadly! Then Cardiff I hope will put on an ole performance celebrating with their full house and beat Bolton, F****t fvck up and we need a point at theirs last day to secure play off place :sweating::chant: This can still happen COYB

I may come to this. It'll be wierd but a hell of an experience nontheless to watch your team get promoted at a game between two other teams. Far better to be at the stadium than to watch it on t.v.

So your a Leicester fan for a day then?

I may come to this. It'll be wierd but a hell of an experience nontheless to watch your team get promoted at a game between two other teams. Far better to be at the stadium than to watch it on t.v.

Are you going to do a solo 'Mauled by the Tigers' at the end?

Think the attendance will be 28k (optimistic)

But I dont know why it couldnt be, last home game and then no more games apart from forest for another long boring summer of speculation and anticipation. A massive chance to get play-offs and then go up. Probably be a great atmosphere and we're four games unbeaten :ph34r:

Come on #FilltheKP

Mackay has come out today saying he's going to be ruthless with the players next season in terms of handing out new contracts and that every player is playing to retain not only a place in the team but also a place in the squad. Can't see Cardiff taking their foot off the gas at all, regardless of the fact they've been crowned Champions.

I can't wait for this. Whatever our differing views on the manager or our disappointment with our form in recent months we can all agree that it feels great going into the final home game with something to play for, surely? End of season dead rubbers aren't for me. I remember going to the West Ham game last year as a matter of routine rather than an excitement at the prospect of the football. Thos is so much better - it's what it's all about, really.

This really could go to the last game if we beat Watford, but I can't help thinking we have now missed a trick.This is really galling as Hull looked woeful against the worst team in the league the other night. Hoping Cardiff put on a champions display against Bolton and do us a massive favour.

Never over till the fat bird sings.

Mackay has come out today saying he's going to be ruthless with the players next season in terms of handing out new contracts and that every player is playing to retain not only a place in the team but also a place in the squad. Can't see Cardiff taking their foot off the gas at all, regardless of the fact they've been crowned Champions.

Lets hope not anyway

I was hoping before the weekend that by the time we played Watford Hull would be out of sights from them, but now they have as much to play for as us. This isn't the case for Bolton.

With our recent shakiness in defence and their scintillating away form it doesn't look good, but I think if the lads play like we know they can we will win this.

So your a Leicester fan for a day then?

I sort of already am. I'd say I fall short of being a supporter, but have lots of respect and goodwill for your club. I'd love to see a Palace/City Play off final. Provided City Hull do actually go up automatically.

The term TypicalCity seems to infiltrate all iterations of the brand.

I don't think Watford have it in them to win on Friday. They have a habit of taking there foot off the gas after big wins in recent history.

This really could go to the last game if we beat Watford, but I can't help thinking we have now missed a trick.This is really galling as Hull looked woeful against the worst team in the league the other night. Hoping Cardiff put on a champions display against Bolton and do us a massive favor.

Never over till the fat bird sings.

Never over until my ex-wife sings?

lol

I watched your game last night and thought you were SHITE. Is there ever a team who looks like you are gonna be promoted that is as poor a side going forward?

Defensively, very solid however.

And you not winning cost me big time on an accumulator..

:angry:

Biggest game since the Cardiff Play-off loss in 2010. Will be huge for both sides as Watford can tighten the screw on Hull if they beat us and go just a point behind, all be it for maybe just 24 hours. Palace have a game in hand so if they win that can really confirm their play-off position. We have a couple of things in our favour however.

1) Bolton go to Cardiff next

2) Our goal difference is superior to Bolton and Forest, so if we finish level on points we will stay ahead.

All out attack Nigel please! Lets take it to them!

Point 1 is not valid, Cardiff are champions already and Malky could well do some tinkering and messing with fringe players in prep for the prem, he's only got 2 competative games left before they kick off against the big boys so you wouldn't blame him

I have been a Blackburn season ticket holder for 11 years, however this year I moved to Loughborough to go to University, and have been taking an interest in Leicester City. I don't see that as a bad thing, I want to watch some local football.

Therefore my name is Blackburn first because I am a massive Blackburn fan and a small time Leicester City fan at the moment. Is that okay? Or would you rather I did not take an interest in Leicester City at all?

Quorn is closer. Now go away.

I watched your game last night and thought you were SHITE. Is there ever a team who looks like you are gonna be promoted that is as poor a side going forward?

Defensively, very solid however.

And you not winning cost me big time on an accumulator..

:angry:

Beaten at our own game. They played three at the back and we couldn't break them down. We are a better side going forward then our Sky performances have shown, honest. Things have just never clicked for a front pairing through injuries. That was Fryatt's first start of the season and Aluko has been injured since November. We've started many a game with Attacking Midfielders up front because of injured and out of form strikers.

Betting on the Championship is for mugs. You only have to look at who Bristol have managed to beat this season.

Archived