Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Watford At Home Pre Match Chat - Biggest Game In 3 Years

I want to go to this game. Can someone recommend to me where the best seating section is to view the game? I also want to be sat in a stand with a good atmosphere, like near the away fans.

The only time I have been to the KP Stadium was in the away end supporting Blackburn when Leicester won 3-0.

K block

You should question whether or not the fact that Cardiff are now promoted will work in our favour or not. If Bolton go there and win, forget it, it's over. That is the concern for me, more so than our own game as I'd expect us to win this one anyway.

We need to be ahead of Bolton going into the last game, if not, that's it. It's between us and Bolton for 6th place.

I know there are so many ifs and buts. My point was all we can do is make sure we win on Friday

I have been a Blackburn season ticket holder for 11 years, however this year I moved to Loughborough to go to University, and have been taking an interest in Leicester City. I don't see that as a bad thing, I want to watch some local football.

Therefore my name is Blackburn first because I am a massive Blackburn fan and a small time Leicester City fan at the moment. Is that okay? Or would you rather I did not take an interest in Leicester City at all?

fair enough then, i will warn you though... you will fall in love with Leicester City and there is no turning back, your life will become a rollercoaster

I have been a Blackburn season ticket holder for 11 years, however this year I moved to Loughborough to go to University, and have been taking an interest in Leicester City. I don't see that as a bad thing, I want to watch some local football.

Therefore my name is Blackburn first because I am a massive Blackburn fan and a small time Leicester City fan at the moment. Is that okay? Or would you rather I did not take an interest in Leicester City at all?

Hinckley are good.

What we have or haven't done there in the past is of absolutely no consequence at all, unless you're a superstitious sort.

What we have or haven't done there in the past is of absolutely no consequence at all, unless you're a superstitious sort.

I got the message the first time you posted it :P

Besides i was just quoting a fact not an opinion.

Do you think there will be a high attendance?

massive game, it is on sky though. If they don;t have a deal on regarding ticket prices it will be around 22,000 probably. If tickets were five pounds, we would have a full house. Be a good atmosphere though in K block

Biggest game since the Cardiff Play-off loss in 2010. Will be huge for both sides as Watford can tighten the screw on Hull if they beat us and go just a point behind, all be it for maybe just 24 hours. Palace have a game in hand so if they win that can really confirm their play-off position. We have a couple of things in our favour however.

1) Bolton go to Cardiff next

2) Our goal difference is superior to Bolton and Forest, so if we finish level on points we will stay ahead.

All out attack Nigel please! Lets take it to them!

massive game, it is on sky though. If they don;t have a deal on regarding ticket prices it will be around 22,000 probably. If tickets were five pounds, we would have a full house. Be a good atmosphere though in K block

Is K block the Kop? Is that where the main fans sit? When I was in the away end, I though the fans in the East Stand were good. Couldn't hear much from the Kop.

Is K block the Kop? Is that where the main fans sit? When I was in the away end, I though the fans in the East Stand were good. Couldn't hear much from the Kop.

K is in the east stand, the Kop is situated in completely the wrong place, should be where the family stand is. Next to the away fans you have L block, which is s.t holders only, then next to that is K which i think is a mix of s.t and seats available for general sale. K is your best bet for atmosphere, though Kop can be quite good on its day

K is in the east stand, the Kop is situated in completely the wrong place, should be where the family stand is. Next to the away fans you have L block, which is s.t holders only, then next to that is K which i think is a mix of s.t and seats available for general sale. K is your best bet for atmosphere, though Kop can be quite good on its day

Can't afford K block, £24! Am I allowed in the family stand? I am 20 and will be with another mate who is 20. I was thinking P1.

Massively overpriced at 29 quid in sk 2/3, can't see it going beyond 22k due to television, it's certainly the difference for me and 3 others, whereas if I got in for half that it would be more attractive.

Anyway enough of me being an idiot.

The atmosphere at this match should be amazing, can't wait, my mum supports Watford and she is sitting in the home end.

Same team as the last two games hopefully, but I would be worried if Keane comes up against Deeney, but if we played Whitbread and they started Vydra, then Whitbread will most likely get done with pace.

Midfield and Strikers should definitely be the same though.

Archived