Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterlad96

FOREST NOW SOLD OUT

any one in the trent end, 2 of us are in there, i just know if big wes scores in the 94th for the win and a PO place i will not be able to control myself. hope to see some others jumping about aswell

any one in the trent end, 2 of us are in there, i just know if big wes scores in the 94th for the win and a PO place i will not be able to control myself. hope to see some others jumping about aswell

I think you'll be able to see people all around the ground, seems like people are sitting every where! haha

Yes mate got a couple of me mates in... Block t10 is it?? Lower tier??

If us nd forest both win and bolton lose, i am going to be going to the coty ground with the smelliest horrible pair of boxers in the world. If we lost at forest i woul have a mental break down i reckon. Is everyone else the same or is it just me lol

If us nd forest both win and bolton lose, i am going to be going to the coty ground with the smelliest horrible pair of boxers in the world. If we lost at forest i woul have a mental break down i reckon. Is everyone else the same or is it just me lol

Couldn't you just change your pants between the 2 games? Maybe pop them in the wash?

If us nd forest both win and bolton lose, i am going to be going to the coty ground with the smelliest horrible pair of boxers in the world. If we lost at forest i woul have a mental break down i reckon. Is everyone else the same or is it just me

lol

I think millwall will beat forest but Bolton will get a point a Cardiff, BUT palace will loose

I think millwall will beat forest but Bolton will get a point a Cardiff, BUT palace will loose

would be good but we still have to win which is probably will happen in my opinion but isn't guaranteed obviously. Personally I would like forest to have no chance of play offs then it means they will have nothing to play for and would be an easier game.

Archived