Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterlad96

FOREST NOW SOLD OUT

i see your point... but would you feel comfortable amongst them all? surely safest place is Lower T as there is still quite a few seats there and will be occupied by a fair amount od city fans i expect

Ok yes, maybe not the safest but it's probably a good place to be if you are going into the home end. You're very likely to get kicked out though, any misplaced words and I imagine the stewards will be on to you.

ok, buy a ticket in the home section of the lower bridgford section and celebrate when we score

Been in home ends before mate, no one is kicking no one! Stewards will kick you out before anything can kick off. To be honest I'm not being funny but a few annoyed home fans does little to scare me.

Forest fan in peace.

The entrance the home fans will be using to access the Lower Bridgford Stand is situated in the Main stand car park next to A block.

The segregation between the two sets of fans has been tried and tested. The police and stewards will be on the lookout or away fans, I am certain. You would probably just be wasting your money buying a ticket for that end as I am sure you would be thrown out.

If you have any questions about certain sections of the ground, please ask.

Forest fan in peace.

The entrance the home fans will be using to access the Lower Bridgford Stand is situated in the Main stand car park next to A block.

The segregation between the two sets of fans has been tried and tested. The police and stewards will be on the lookout or away fans, I am certain. You would probably just be wasting your money buying a ticket for that end as I am sure you would be thrown out.

If you have any questions about certain sections of the ground, please ask.

How will they know we're Leicester fans?

Think this talk of carnage is OTT, the thing that saddens me is the crazy decision of NFFC to only allocate 2000 tickets to us could lead to some unpleasant scenes possibly occurring. Our fans in home sections is a potential flashpoint particularly if everything rides on the game!If results at weekend conspire that Forest are out of it, their fans don't care about us :P so no interest in game and opportunity for club to see sense and significantly increase our allocation! :whistle:

Think this talk of carnage is OTT, the thing that saddens me is the crazy decision of NFFC to only allocate 2000 tickets to us could lead to some unpleasant scenes possibly occurring. Our fans in home sections is a potential flashpoint particularly if everything rides on the game!If results at weekend conspire that Forest are out of it, their fans don't care about us :P so no interest in game and opportunity for club to see sense and significantly increase our allocation! :whistle:

Just to put this straight....if there is any trouble because of Leicester fans in the home end, the blame will lay with the Leicester fans. Forest have given an allocation within the guidelines set down by the football league. At every entrance other than the away section, there is a sign saying home fans only.

Why would you think every fan who wants a ticket should have preference over a home fan? How many games this season have Leicester taken more than 2000 away?

Just to put this straight....if there is any trouble because of Leicester fans in the home end, the blame will lay with the Leicester fans. Forest have given an allocation within the guidelines set down by the football league. At every entrance other than the away section, there is a sign saying home fans only.

Why would you think every fan who wants a ticket should have preference over a home fan? How many games this season have Leicester taken more than 2000 away?

You sound like a copper

And to get this straight twisted, I am not condoning or justifying any potential flash points.I don't think that my point was abot preference either I just cannot see why the usual 4,500 allocation wasn't given? I am not an anorak but over 2000 quite a lot of games our away support is decent!

Im probably wrong but,

Blackburn

Wolves

Huddersfield

Birmingham

Wednesday

Hull

Huddersfield (FA CUP)

Peterboro

Cardiff

Derby

Barnsley

Palace

May be more, May be less.

Our normal allocation at your place is over 4000 and your average attendance would allow us that amount. Your extra seats will be filled by day trippers who are only going because you could potentially get in the play offs. We have taken more than 2000 on a few occasions but some high profile games we have had this year have tended to be midweek when it came to the away matches. We have not enjoyed a decent amount of Saturday games where this season in t fixtures we would have took big numbers.

On the issue of trouble if there s any, it will be the fault of the individuals involved not specifically Leicester fans as you say. Anyway you don't care about us and there's no rivalry so the game will be trouble free if fans are mixed just like your shared stand fixture with Doncaster(I think) a while back.

BUzIEFp.jpg

Your average away support this season is 1,916

I can happily sit with Leicester fans without any trouble, in fact I have done in the past as I work in Melton and have many friends who are Leicester fans and we have sat together in the Brian Clough Stand. The problem is in a game of this magnitude, it only takes 1 idiot to spoil it. This is my last post here, I was only trying to offer up any help of where to buy tickets if you wish to go and enjoy the game without trying to get involved in any silly business.

BUzIEFp.jpg

Your average away support this season is 1,160.

I can happily sit with Leicester fans without any trouble, in fact I have done in the past as I work in Melton and have many friends who are Leicester fans and we have sat together in the Brian Clough Stand. The problem is in a game of this magnitude, it only takes 1 idiot to spoil it. This is my last post here, I was only trying to offer up any help of where to buy tickets if you wish to go and enjoy the game without trying to get involved in any silly business.

Well for a start you've read that wrong it says our average is 1,916. So can you read?

BUzIEFp.jpg

Your average away support this season is 1,160.

At least learn to read the table properly, our average is 1,916.

That average also doesn't include Cardiff, Barnsley, Palace, Blackpool & Brighton which we've taken very decent followings to.

But then you would have no proof that it was actually Leicester fans in the Forest end. It would almost certainly be Forest at fault.

But then you would have no proof that it was actually Leicester fans in the Forest end. It would almost certainly be Forest at fault.

If a leicester fan is in the home end and it kicks off its obviously their fault for being in the home end. Hope there is none of you in A or B block of the main stand or U1 or U2 of upper bridgford! If there is and they make themselves known it will kick off, no doubt about it!

Enjoy the game :whistle:

If a leicester fan is in the home end and it kicks off its obviously their fault for being in the home end. Hope there is none of you in A or B block of the main stand or U1 or U2 of upper bridgford! If there is and they make themselves known it will kick off, no doubt about it!

Enjoy the game :whistle:

Your name is "weonlyhatederby" yet you've signed up to deliberately write on this topic on a Leicester City forum. Keep dreaming pal. So what if it kicks off a bunch of ****** from Nottingham hold no fear for many of us.

I understand it won't work and it will hardly ever be tried but i don't see why there should be trouble with fans sitting together. Personally I think people need to grow up and accept people support different teams. I know it won't work but just my opinion personally i have no problem with opposition supporters supporting their team and just for the record i think sitting in the home end can only end badly because not everyone thinks like me

Your name is "weonlyhatederby" yet you've signed up to deliberately write on this topic on a Leicester City forum. Keep dreaming pal. So what if it kicks off a bunch of ****** from Nottingham hold no fear for many of us.

Haha ok pal!! lol

I understand it won't work and it will hardly ever be tried but i don't see why there should be trouble with fans sitting together. Personally I think people need to grow up and accept people support different teams. I know it won't work but just my opinion personally i have no problem with opposition supporters supporting their team and just for the record i think sitting in the home end can only end badly because not everyone thinks like me

The certain areas i mention will not tolerate away fans if it is made known they are away fans, any leicester fans in those areas, especially A and B block need their heads testing! Other areas may be ok

Archived